Reviews for By Your Side
DarkenedAngel365 chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
I luv Jeff and trish together. they are so cute
DarkenedAngel365 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I think you should use jeff and trish because they are so cute.
hardyfan47 chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
where is the ending? you said it was coming soon... 3 years ago! but i loved the story!
HayyBay chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
jeff and trish plz!
CarlitosCandy chapter 11 . 11/23/2004
AMAZING story! jeff/Trish always! post more soon, .::candy::.
Melissa Ryan chapter 11 . 10/3/2004
Jeff! Jeff! Jeff! PLEASE keep her with Jeff!
Brucas4ever chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
Great chapter! I hope you update soon and i hope that jeff and trish end up together!
Maviea chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
aw poor chris but i like jeff and trish together so i don;t know how i feel lol i can't wait to read the next ch
qtea-angel chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
argh! when are they breaking up?
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
aw so cute:)
T-money1 chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
Hey you updated! Alright! What an interesting chapter. Man, Trish is so blind. I would still like to see Trish and Chris end up together in the end. But I guess I will feel a little better if she does pick Jeff. Because if Chris truly loves Trish, then he all he really wants for her is to be happy. But I'm still pulling for Chris, as it seemed that you made him the underdog in the story. And the one thing about me is...I always cheer for the underdog. But can't wait to see how it ends. Keep up the good work and welcome back!
Jen chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
Well there is no doubt in my mind that it should be Chris. He loves her and they would be perfect together. I am such a huge Chris/Trish fan. Please make them be together. Jeff just bores me.
Mark Hoff chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
Hello once more. This has been an interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter of the story. I think it is going to get really interesting. I wonder if the next chapter is where Trish gets some idea of how Chris really feels toward her. Thank you and hope to see more soon. You are an amazing writer. I hope you never give up on writing.
T-money1 chapter 10 . 5/4/2004
Hey yo!
Sorry for not being able to review right away. I have been very busy lately.
Anyway, looks really good so far.
Boy, you really know how to keep up the suspense with us Chris/Trish shippers huh?
But that's a good thing.
I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Chris/Trish 4 Life. Peace.
Original Pranksta chapter 10 . 4/24/2004
Good job Corinne.
You are incredible. I really do hope that you pick Chris to end up with Trish.
I think they make a better couple.
I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Good work.