Reviews for Cracks
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Normally, i hate even lesbian slash, but this was very very deep and i must admit i enjoyed it
strange72191 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I think it could be better, but I like it best out of the fics I found for this pairing. Then again, this was written way back, so you may have gotten better and could rewrite it. It makes me want to try my hand, but I'm uncertain. But hey, you never know, I could turn out a new one for this pairing for the fans :D keep your eyes open?
Amenan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aw. V_V. Poor Gil. _
thatswhyyyoudont chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw, so sad but so lovely! Really wish there were more Gil x Ron fics in the world. Love this one.
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Åh min gud! HAH! From now on, you're on my fave-authors list. Heck, you rock!
Alice Shade chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Its quite AUish...

But I like. Good writing.
Eric chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Im not flaming but gil's not straight? Weird.
Aggie chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Aw! So sweet... and sad! I enjoyed it very much! Good luck on your goal to make all those Ron pairing fics!
Cheshire's Cat chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
NICE! Very good! I liked it! I never really thought of this pairing before. But I don't mind it. Is there going to be another chapter? Or is this just a one time thing to heal your writer's block? Anyway, I really liked it and wouldn't mind another chapter or two! :D
Rag Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
DUDE! That was brillent! Will there be a sequel? Will there? Will there? Will there?
Xany Kaos chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Hmm...I'm not a slash fan at all, but I do like this for exploring Gil's scarred,introverted side. I think that boy's got issues and is more than you typical crazed supervillian. Mutants usually are. Anyway, good writing, and I really like the thing about not even having the glue. Sad and sweet.
HanbunHeikin chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
AW that was sweet...and sad...we need more ron slash!
KuteInsanity chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Cool..slashy with lotsa angst-y goodness! _ lol. Interesting idea...I've never even thought of that pairing. I think is the first time anything like this has been written. It was pretty cool. I liked it. And if you're really gonna make a fic with EVERY Ron pairing, I can't wait for more! _ Anyways, good job. )
jao chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Wow. n.n What a neat amusing couple. I always had a feeling Gil was a little obsessed and you went right into the subject, one not many would agree with. That takes courage. Wow. I loved this.
Lucifer fallenenjimon chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I liked it, a nice break from all the R/K fics.