Reviews for My Unwitting Tutor
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Will Sharpner see her on this "date"?
Dargon Sheinto chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
liked the chapter, looking forward to the next one.
pink and purple skies chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
cutie talga po! its great you updated at once! how nice... so the next chapter would be the date na! write on!
-geLyn
Stoked chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
i was wondering when you'd update this. its good.
Shima And Tempis chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Whoops. Well, Gohan really doesn't want people to know it's him. Even Videl. Yeesh. Anyway, good chapter! CONTINUE!
-SAT
Trinity chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Wai, I love the story! It's just so cute. I love how you make Gohan seem so col *drool* Ahem, it's nice to see this couple get along so... nicely (I can't think of another word T.T)
Actually, this is the first fic about Gohan and Videl that I've read, and I'm reading this because you're the writer. Can't say I'm disappointed. It's really really good. I like the innocence and humor.
This is rather out of place, but if you can, if you want to, if you may, if you have the time, if you please please, can you make a Flame of Recca ffic? Specifically, a Flame of Recca fic, starring Tokiya Mikagami and Fuuko Kirisawa? I adore that couple, and lately, all the ongoing fics are not being updated, so I kinda miss them. I think you're a great GREAT writer (no sarcasm or intentional flattery here, I'm just stating a fact, and I'm serious), so I believe if you write a Tofuu fic, it would be a wonderful fic, too. I'm just suggesting this, so if you really are too busy, it's okay, okay?
keebler-elmo chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
good chapter thought that part with her beating the crap out of the bad guy was kind of stupid besides that keep up the good work
pink and purple skies chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
omg how nice!
you have a fic in tagalog! ur a filipino! yaho! ako rin po...:) call me gelyn, im a friend of another author here on ff.. i'll be dogging your fics from now on! ang galing mo sumulat!
smokie chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
don't remember if i reviewed before oh well finish soon i love this story and hate to wait
demonman21 chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
Awesome part. I love this story, and await more chapters. It's nice to see Videl and Gohan from a unique angle. I wonder how Videl will handle Erasa spreading the news about Gohan to the world? Anyway, keep up the good work.
Orokid chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
WHAT?
dark angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
update man! i been forever!
Kodra chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Really good fic. I like how you handle the characters, and the interaction is really good. The dialogue seems a little odd. You use awhile ago to represent the recent past, but "awhile ago" generally refers to further back in time. Try changing stuff like "'Gohan-kun, you were really swell awhile ago in class!' gushed one brunette." to "'Gohan-kun, you were really swell in class today!' gushed one brunette." Other than odd word choice, your fic was great.
Kodra
La Wei chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
Wonderful! Love the lie she put up! absolutely incredible! Sweet too! Please update soon! I'll keep on reviewing!
Heather chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
I really love your story so far, it cute. I like how you compare Videl to Chichi. I can't wait to read the ending. :)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »