Reviews for My Unwitting Tutor
Nitte iz chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
I love this take!
They are so cute together!
Shima And Tempis chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Sounds good so far. Funny, as well. Now what shall be happening? Videl already has some interesting feelings toward Great-Doofus-Man and Gohan. (Mwahaha.)
CONTINUE!
-SAT
Andross937 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Wow... This chapter was GREAT! I loved every second of it! Gohan wasn't expecting her to actually hit him was he, though he probably didn't even feel it, and she should have noticed that. The milk pan over his head was great! This story is great! I loved it! Keep it up! See ya!
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
This was a great chapter! It sounds so funny, her going around calling him Gohan-sensei! But, don't you know it wasn't the Great Saiyan Man in the series, it was the Great Saiyaman.
escudo-blade chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
As much as I despise the great saiyaman, well, at least you aren't making him dance like a friggin idiot. oh, and great chapter, update soon
La Wei chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
hey! I just love this story...Can you email me at instead because my netscape won't let me in and I just love this story! please update
Lotus Blooms chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Hilarious. I'm a bit confused though... it seems that cell was recently defeated and they're in high school, or is it just me? ANyways it was awesome. Please update soon!
Gohan-Chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
HAHAHAHA this is hilarious please update soon
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
LOL! This sounds cute!
v son sayian chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
what will happen while gohan tutors vidy, will vidy get a suitor, will she find any thing out about her new tutor, will gohan eventually apply to her suitor, what will everyone else think of vidy's tutor, will vidy ever meet her savior again, what will happen when she does, will hr father ever hear of him?/ _ I love of a lot of your frazes like 'journy to education'
Andross937 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow... This story is great! You should've had Gohan kick his butt first, then get hired for tutor. Oh well, I want more! I'm really enjoying this story so far, and like how the chapters are nice and long. Keep up the good work! See ya! Hope you update soon!
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
cool, videlgohan! wats w/ d sudden interest in dragonball? lolz jst out of curiousity I WOULD READ ANYTHING u wryt... but i may not olwyz review;; heeh, he...
tgal mo ng hndi nag-update! curse ragnarok
am gona stop rambling now... jess-chan
lblue chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
nice fic! when will you continue your other fics? Waiting for the next chapter...
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8