Reviews for My Unwitting Tutor
escudo-blade chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
As much as I despise the great saiyaman, well, at least you aren't making him dance like a friggin idiot. oh, and great chapter, update soon
La Wei chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
hey! I just love this story...Can you email me at instead because my netscape won't let me in and I just love this story! please update
Lotus Star Bloom chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Hilarious. I'm a bit confused though... it seems that cell was recently defeated and they're in high school, or is it just me? ANyways it was awesome. Please update soon!
Gohan-Chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
HAHAHAHA this is hilarious please update soon
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
LOL! This sounds cute!
v son sayian chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
what will happen while gohan tutors vidy, will vidy get a suitor, will she find any thing out about her new tutor, will gohan eventually apply to her suitor, what will everyone else think of vidy's tutor, will vidy ever meet her savior again, what will happen when she does, will hr father ever hear of him?/ _ I love of a lot of your frazes like 'journy to education'
Andross937 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow... This story is great! You should've had Gohan kick his butt first, then get hired for tutor. Oh well, I want more! I'm really enjoying this story so far, and like how the chapters are nice and long. Keep up the good work! See ya! Hope you update soon!
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
cool, videlgohan! wats w/ d sudden interest in dragonball? lolz jst out of curiousity I WOULD READ ANYTHING u wryt... but i may not olwyz review;; heeh, he...
tgal mo ng hndi nag-update! curse ragnarok
am gona stop rambling now... jess-chan
lblue chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
nice fic! when will you continue your other fics? Waiting for the next chapter...
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8