Reviews for Perceptions
Gingerbread Owl chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Ye gods that was sad! I actually wanted to cuddle the slimy thing *shudders* I still love your writing style
Not your average chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
wow. that was bloody good, actually, especially the very last line. in places, an eensy weensy bit soppy, but apart from that, well done!

Now there was something i was going to say, now what was it...? Oh yeah...OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT REVISION!
Estelendur chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
*puts away acid* Okay, okay. Yays! New chappie!

Finally, an explanation as to why the Balrog couldn't fly out of the abyss. Poor Balrog...
Gingerbread Owl chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Another brilliant chapter- your writing style is perfect yet again! Please update soon!
Not your average chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
hmmn. i like it. but doth, im afraid to say, really doesn't work there. doth dare? its a bit clumsy. probs sounds like im being harsh but luska, i no u dnt need to be clumsy! apart from that everythings good. it flows well, u foreshortened the time of the battle without it sounding rushed or nething, well done!now, i had somethign to say...what was it..oh yeah CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART CITIES APART! also if u want a laugh, check out the work of 'Celeste Wilkens'. especially, 'harry's last fling'. the reviews r the funniest part.
Estelendur chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Good, but it only has ONE chapter. Please to write more? Or I will peel off your skin and drop you in a vat of acid.
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
One word: brilliant!

An interesting point of view. I think it sums up exactly how the Uruks feel about serving Saruman and the writing style is brilliant, very Urukish! It really kept my attention! Please write more soon! :)
Blythe Flynn chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Very interesting concept...not explored enough...but I like the way it came across in your piece, well done!

Could you review some of my work sometime?
Not your average chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Finally read it. I like it a lot. Very dark...and we all know what a fan i am of darkness. Keep it up lules.
TigerLily713 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004