Reviews for Turian Index
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
how did you know all this!
Juria chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Umm, Meega just confused on one little point, why do you call it Turian? I've always heard it referred to as Tantalog. Just curious, and keep up the good work! :D
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is awesome, but it's going to be really hard to use. Maybe if you alphabatized it or something. Just some kind of organization so people can find what they need.
WatsonSword chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very useful,

If only they still had 'The Stitchionary' that they use to have at
TRFKAJSouRORSOFF chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
On the word "buchi bu" (I don't think anyone really knows how it is spelled)

Stitch called Angel BUchi bu

Stitch called the orange buCHI bu

The change in emphasis denotes word change from Precious thing (?) to precious object(?) But I'm just guessing.

Other than that, I might be referring to this dictionary a lot. This was needed somewhere on the internet.
ex629Jake chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
here is some turian words for numbers:

Hakkiah 1

Jerunet 80

Telonet 90

Hak Tienet 100
Experiment 626 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
On the tvtome forums, the an exutive producer, who proved he was, gave the meanings for the following words:

Maka maka...sasa This way...hurry

Iki tooki neehi Get ready

OochaRun

ChikaTake that
Eievui chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I haven't found any words you left out, but if I figure one out I'll let you know. Good job on this.

& another thing, you might want to delete some of those anonymous reviews for "An Angel in Hell". I've noticed the page 4 reviewing is turning into a chatroom instead of a review page. I posted this suggestion here because I don't want to get into that fight. Just a suggestion. Keep them if you want, but I'd delete them.
darkness tamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Great! Now my stories can include Turian in them! I wish I would have come across it sooner.
Blissey chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Pretty good! I like this idea of a Turian dictionary!
eclipticwho was too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This is gonna help me lots in my fanfics. I only know a few words of turian... anyway this is great!
Spirits Shadow chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I bet they made up the turian language by just typing a bunch of jumbled letters then thinking up meanings for them. Thats just what I think. Anyways, this was a good fic idea. It makes it easier to understand what theyre saying. Plz update
Ovniwho was lazy by accident chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
WEll, sorry for not logging in...but hey, I have one suggestion. From what I have seen on the show, Meega nala queesta has multiple meanings...one of them is like what you said, one of them I'm pretty sure would be translated into "I'm gonna kick your..."well, you get the picture. But queesta seems to also mean 'good', because Stitch said in one episode (the Richter one) "naga queesta" when Richter got underground...so he either was using a less vulgar version of blitznack, or it means not good, because naga means not, or anything in the negative.
SPARKY chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Atooki naga i-tume! [Don't run away!]
Experimentmistress chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
View my profile for more words. Here are some corrections:

Tookibuwaba Let's begin

Ooga Ow

Meega na la kweesta ...see profile...

Nagah kanagoo I'm not guilty

Akatikibaba Experiment pod

(PROOF: It was on the 025 episode)

Goocha Come on

Heegata Here

Donikachee Do you want it?

Katchee nostee Are you sure?

Kaka maheeno Wave rider