Reviews for Dark way to glory
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was sweet! I gotta say, Yami and Mahado being together isn't that bad! I am still a puzzleshipping fan at heart, but truth be told... I like Mahado and Yami too!

Oh, and your writing skills are amazing! Made me feel like I was really there!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
that was cool!

Owl
Goddess-Of-Anime chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Jeez. That was really good. Maybe I should go
and read something else by you...
-Goddess of Anime
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
very nice sura-kuan we loved, and its different from what we normally read but it was really good. hope there's more soon.
ja ne :)
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Hm... at almost exactly the same second I finished reading this, I heard my younger brother across the room protesting "This stinks. This *really* stinks!" Of course, he was talking about how he was losing some random card game, not the fact that Mahado and Yami have been ripped apart and are probably very lonely and miss each other a great deal, but it still summed up my feelings. About the angst, not the actual story. That was great. Well-written. All that jazz. _
DSF
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
oh me like, me like! This is excellente!
sigh is it really only a small ficlet? ...that's too bad, I think I could come to love this pairing! Must write more if possible and if not...well more Yami/Yugi!
hah we readers win either way!
YAY! Keep up the excellent work, and I'll see ya soon!
_
romantisized chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Misu-chan, this is...a bit different...not like your other stories that I've read...just...a bit confusing...Well, it's no biggie. I like it, nonetheless. _
RuneYue chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Rew...how awesome! .
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I have one thing to say...:
pur...
Have I ever told you I love you? ;; I love it muchies! Thank you so much! **Glomps ficcy** It was sad, and sollum. I loved the immortality ... what was it? Interpretation I suppose. It was beautiful. I love it! **Glompage again** thank you!
hieiandkuramalover chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
OH Mysterious! Tragically I know nothing of what happened back then so..BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A THING! At the end it says "ending of this snippet" will there be a sequal?