Reviews for To Thine Own Self Be True
Child of the Rune chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I can't believe you've stopped!
This story is so wonderful, hilarious and deep, to end it here is just... Just cruel.
Again, I adore your writing style.

I love your characters for the marauders, they seem perfect!

Looking forward to the slim chance of an update... This story is intriguingly wonderful.
Amazing job...
(Everyone needs some Remus/Sirius slash!)

And your facts at the beginning... Wow! You really did your research.

Amazing story, perfection.
Mercuria chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
Oh no! Poor James!

And Bella is deliciously evil. .
Baysidegal chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
Wonderful writing. I expect an update very soon, I'm excited to see the plot thinken with Remus and Siruis...I'm also Anxious to see the plot with Lily and James develope too! I thinking that Peter should just drop off the face of the earth... LOL. Anyway... good job, excellent style of writing
charmedkat48 chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
This is fascinating, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Sprite Figwit's Fangirl chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
"James gazed after Lily, dreamily. “A kiss from the Beauty,
UnDeadGoat chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
You updated! *dances about* And . . . I know I should give my review content, but.

Ooh, I know! Your Regulus is incredibly realistic. I mean, I know we never actually meet him in canon, but it's how he should be, to me. If that makes any sense. Um.
shakespeare's sister chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
can't wait for updates! this story was great, and as well, your spelling & grammar kick arse! haha i read your profile, was tempted to do a your/you're fuckup but decided i couldn't risk being disembowelled for a joke...

anyway, looking forward to the next installment,

Ultimate Marauder chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
wow...i hate those slytherins with a chocolate-coated passion. you should be glad to know that i hardly review. it's only to tell people that i really like their story, or to yell at them about all their mistakes. seeing as i haven't yelled yet, which do you think this is? congratulations! and besides the visit from padfoots daddy, i think im going to love the next chapter!
Alice Dodgson chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
I adore this story! It's so well written - you have real talent. Stylistically it's beautiful, and it's not predictable like so many other fanfics. Can't wait to see your next update!
Occurs chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
It's so rare to find good Harry Potter fic! I really enjoy your writing style, and look foward to see how you develop the fic. I especially like the way you portray Sirius' tension with both his family and his new feelings- it's very real.
Xellas chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
I am very much enjoying this story, particularly the slow development of Sirius' feelings toward Remus. I am intrigued by what it was Regulus had wanted to say... Looking forward to your next update!
Mercuria chapter 4 . 8/12/2004

... Er, in other words, what happens next?
thiefofblueness chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
This is a great SR fic! I love it! I can't wait to read more!
UnDeadGoat chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
(This review doesn't actually go here; it talks about the author note on chapter one, but I'd already reviewed that.)

I'd always operated under the assumption that all the Marauders were in the same year. For one, almost every friend people make at school is in their same year; for another, everyone was taking the same OWLs in the flashback scene in OotP. Therefore the gap in their ages is likely to be less than two years.
UnDeadGoat chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Ohmygawd, your story is awesome.

For one, it's so . . . realistic. The feelings are real, for one. We can see they're falling in love without being told. We know what's happening the same way we know what's happening in, say, decent feel-good teen romances. And the way he's confused and denying his feelings and so on is much better than having them "realize they're in love" in the first chapter and progressing to sex and a happy ending in the fifth, which is how far too many ff.n "romances" are, slash or het.

Everybody's in character, too - they're exactly how we know them from the books, and what's more, they're teenagers. Not crap spoiled-brat characters, but teenagers. I know teenage boys who I can see acting like that.

Let's see, CC . . . Um. I think there was an awkward comma in "Remus had long fingers, delicate looking, the skin stretched across the bones was clear and pale, his wrists finely veined." The second comma seems more like a place for a semicolon. Otherwise . . . absutivily fantastificatious!

(And I'm looking forward to the closet scene . . .)