Reviews for A Whole New World
Jfitzgerald chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Loving it so far. But a typo made me do a double take and burst out laughing. "Willow only smiled under the menstruations of her girlfriend." I think you meant "ministrations" rather than "menstruations", the latter having to do with female reproductive cycles.
eithne chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Very interesting story, I hope someday you return to this verse as I'd like to see how Xander handles this situation. Thank you for sharing.
alfredo joy chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I don't care how sweet she is, I doubt Willow smiled under the MENSTRUATIONS of her girlfriend. Ewww. I think you meant "ministrations."
locardxchange chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I so hope you will finish this story, it is good and will be a shame to let it fall by the way sided.
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
More coming soonish? Thanks. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
add more polse
colbylg chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
just found your story any chance of an update soon.
quoththeraven5 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
This is so good and I'd really wish that you would continue with the story! I would realy like to find out the reactions of the SG-1 team to vamps :)
Wulfenbach chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
to bad this fic is dead
jgood27 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Oryonthis chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
so cool
NamedForTheWind chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
So...I'm not, typically, hugely picky about typos (beyond a few pet peeves)...but, I decided to reread this and found something that I couldn't believe I missed before! Toward the end of the chapter, you use "menstruations" where I think you mean "ministrations"
littlewordsonly chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
I'd love to read more of this story.