Reviews for Invisibility
wild-springflower chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
I loved it. I cannot begin to even describe how much I loved it! This was amazing, so well written and exciting! Great work, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. But sadly, it is 3:31 in the morning, and I need to get me some bloody rest! Darn fanfiction, it's always so tempting to stay up late and read awesome fics, like this one! It's goin in my favorites for sure!
wild-springflower chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Poor Skinner! I think that's cute, he's all sad now cause he killed an evil freak of a man... Awwwwww! Lol, I'll stop fan-grilling now!
wild-springflower chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
Awww, but I wanted him to die! Oh well, Skinner can have his fun with the man! And I don't mean that in a dirty way, no matter how dirty it may sound!
wild-springflower chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Yay, maybe Tom can finally kill that SOB! Pardon me, but I didn't actually say it! And, it's not mean if it's true... Right?
wild-springflower chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
Nightcrawler is like, one of my favorite characters! I love X-men... Well, great job so far, I'm getting really excited now!
wild-springflower chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Oh gosh, that joke sounds like something me or my dad would say... We have the same stupid sense of humor... But hey, it makes me laugh! This is really getting good!
wild-springflower chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Hey, this chapter wasn't bad! Skinner made me laugh, as he usually does!
wild-springflower chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Well, what I just realized is very sad, I love the name Owen... Ah well, that's as a first name! This man, this mysterious unknown man can go die in a hole! I'll dig it for him... NO! I shall make Owen dig it while I point and laugh! Unless of course you already have plans for him...
wild-springflower chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Oh no! She can't die, that would be VERY bad! And im sorry for any bad mail you got. I know it wasn't from me but still, I know how it feels.
wild-springflower chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Awwwww, that was sweet! Am I sensing a young romance blossoming here? Lol, keep up the good work! I really like this!
wild-springflower chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Well, that was unexpected to say the least! Lol, Dorians ghost, I wonder what else will be happening! Hope to see some more Skinner soon!
wild-springflower chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Hey, that love scene wasn't too bad! I quite liked it, and they do make a great couple! Skinners my favorite as well! Sill loving the fic!
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
This is awesome! I was planning to go to bed after I read this chapter, cause it's like, 1pm the morning, but this is just too good. And I can sleep in tomorrow! Ah, I love summer time!
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Dude, she kicks butt! I don't care if she's some kind of alien, she's awesome! Love the story so far!
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Well its good to see that some girls are not useless! Lol, good start, this is getting exciting!