Reviews for Fire and Rain
xmiahimex chapter 14 . 12/8/2005
Okay? I did like the story, but what, how could Rica be gone? I mean he's dead rite, but by the looks of it u plan on a sequel rite? The story had action, romance, mystery and drama all in play and i really enjoyed it. Well, Rica is the undead and I guess it wouldn't be rite to kill him so easily. He did cause hell to break out, but what is evil is still evil and if he does cum back it'll be ten times worse. I hope you'll write a sequel soon! _
shesamonster chapter 11 . 7/30/2005
Brandon Gold. Isn't that supposed to be you? Your penname is Golden-sama, and Gold is his last name and Brandon is your first name, right?
MiraResQNU chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
Another review for a story you finished long ago... This is FANTASTIC! I didn't get any work done today because every spare moment I had I nspent reading this fic. It's so well written and you keep the characters IC the whole time. And Michael got some serious face time (luv him, he's so underappreciated). Keep writing! Please, please! Hey, have you ever seen sCRYed? Your style would lend very well to a fic on that series. Anyway, thanks for the hours of engrossing entertainment. I'm off to read the 3rd part.
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 14 . 7/19/2004
update soon! _ great story! could you add maybe...a little bit more michael/robin fluff...? _ thnx! ttyl, buh bye!
Twisted Illusions chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
awesome!
Jc chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
WOW! I'm a huge AmonxRobin fan but dude I never thought Robin and Michael could b so cool. lol, ur the reason I haven't played my video games 2 day, I've been reading your stories all damn day. well time to read another one of ur fics...man ur stories rock
Dark'sGirl chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
you EVIL little BASTARD! Why did you bring Rica Back?

I will make sure you die! No I'm Kiddin' I like the ending! Do you like

InuYasha? If you do: will you read my story?
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 14 . 4/9/2004
LOLOLOLOLOL I must say, this is the funniest fan fic ever! I like the fact that Amon was afraid of flying monkeys and him being shown in a web-site of David's was really funny! Anyway, the story itself was good too, lots of plotting and action! _
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 14 . 4/9/2004
That was . . . different. You wrote rather nicely and it was so funny! HAHAHA! AMON HATES MONKIES SO NOW WE CAN ALL MAKE FUN OF THE DARK GUY IN BLACK WHO SQUEALS AT THE SIGHT OF A MONKEY WITH WINGS! *clears her throat* THis was pretty good.
RedGem270 chapter 14 . 4/6/2004
I’m sorry about my last review. I didn’t get to actually tell you what I thought. I wanted to explain all the things I found great about this fic. I loved the Doujima and Sakaki romance. It happened to be very comical. It was cute. I kinda had a feeling it’d be Jeri, Michael’s cousin who was going to die when you had announced at the end of chapter 4 that someone would die in the next chapter. I just had this feeling. I felt bad for Michael. The first family member he saw in years (and it was his favorite cousin) had to be the one who died. But yeah, it was still a very good story. This fic also had the right amount of drama, romance, action, and even comedy, which blended together very nicely. I enjoyed it very much and I am definitely on my way to read the newest addition to your collection of fics. The sequel to this one. With all my school work and everything I didn’t get a chance to actually sit down and read it. And when I did get a chance I was always interrupted by someone and I never got passed the first sentence of the first chapter, but I can tell that the sequel to this fic while be a great one. I would also like to comment on the description in the fic. It was very nicely written and it was an honor to read such an exciting and very entertaining fic like this one. Chapter 13 was probably my favorite. Because it had a mixture of humor, romance, and much suspense.
Finally, chapter 14, let me tell you, this was so funny. It was hilarious. I loved it when L. Voldemort was like “Damnit woman do you ever shut up about the damn dog?
Dragid chapter 14 . 4/1/2004
Holy (bleep)ing sh*t, I thought you were a girl 'cause all of the good writers on this site are female as far as I can tell. Dude, I love you, I never thought that one of my favorite writers was a guy, jeez.
...Will you be my boyfriend?...Just kidding, but it really would be lovely to have a boyfriend who likes to write fanfiction.
Bloody good stories you've written, I wish mine were that good. It might help if I updated, but that's been delayed indefineltely. Sayonara,
~Kyokujitsu no youkai~
or
~Shauna~
melimsah chapter 14 . 3/27/2004
*cannot stop laughing* EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! OMG! I don't think I've EVER laughed so hard! *wipes tear from eye* okay... okay... I'm good... *starts laughing again* GET ME THE OXYGEN! THE OXYGEN! *really wants to draw Amon being scared of Flying monkeys*
Great story, too, btw! You inimidate me! Now I don't think I'm gonna post my story... *pouts*
RedGem270 chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
WOW! Another great fic! I never got a chance to review, but I'm reviewing now. I want more. Lol! I'm really looking forward to the next.
Wishing you the best,
~Jess a.k.a. RedGem270
Sakurachild chapter 13 . 3/26/2004
wow, great story, i can't wiat to read the next one, thatnx for recomending my story!
SammyT chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
THAT WAS PRICESLESS! *Whipes away tear of laughter.* The image of Amon hiding under a bed scared of flying monkeys...oh that was just great.