Reviews for From Slayer to Witch
bradsan92 chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
one of the best stories that I read several times. To bad it never is finished.
bradsan92 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Why Buffy always think that she is not smart. I blame the Scoobies and her mom for that. They always showed her that she isn't the smartest/brightest girl in the world.

You can't graduate and get a high SAT score when you are just a ordinary not learning student. And lets face it she never learns as much as Willow. She never could do that with all the Slaying instead of learning. I wonder how high her SAT score would have been if given the chance to learn.
Andrea Vanhoof chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
I do not like the ending of this chapter, Sirius should have accepted the fact that she is the Slayer but instead throws the relationship away. Not a good move, mate
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I just love Sirius, don't you? Haha ;) he's so baddazz *swoon*
coon2010 chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
umm i hate to ask.. but is the abandoned? Its and amazing story!
Rebeckah S chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Wow. All I can say is...Wow. I just hope u continue soon. :)
Shaybo27 chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
Wow... That made me cry. Did you say there was a chapter 19 in ten days? Well it's been about 5 years, so mind updating? Or making some sort of sequel. Whichever. I just want you to know that my heart is literally breaking for both Sirius and Buffy :'( Great, great story.
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
omg i cried best story out their
Gothic Paranormal Author chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I love this story. I'm a huge fan of Buffy/Sirius and I've reread this fic so many times. I hope you come back to it one day, especially since you left off on an angsty chapter which makes me rather sad.
Mordanyes chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
I've realised you probably won't post anymore of this, but I would just like you to know that this is bloody brilliant! It's incredible! You write fantastic and the plot is amazing! I'm loving it! The only small error is paragraphing but it isn't that bad enough, im just picky with it, but your writing standard makes me ignore that small, tinsy, tiny problem! Well done!
joaly999 chapter 18 . 3/26/2010
its been so long. Please please please update again, not that im desperate, but please!
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 18 . 1/28/2010
OMG please tell me you have not abandoned this story its amazing probly one of the best Buffy/Harry crossover fics there is.

I love it I love it I love it there now i've said it this chappie is so sad! :( Aw *sniffs while crying* please tell me Buffy and Sirius make up i hate it when they fight but at least they haven't tried to kill each other *sighs* i guess but please please please update even though its been like forever there is probly like a gazillion people out there that would love you forever if you did.

Anway just wanted to say WICKED story and you are extremly talented. Can't wait to read more, Hopefully
StarReader2009 chapter 18 . 10/7/2009
Please, please continue this story!
alex chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
wow. this is so so SO good and its killing me wondering what happens next! so please! have pity! UPDATE!
Thenchick chapter 18 . 5/13/2009