Reviews for Of Trusting Miss Jun
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I was watching the anime (now I'm reading the manga) of Shaman King, and I felt really interested in that couple, so i went to...
Fanfiction :D
but I was afraid of finding only one or two fanfics with Pyron/Jun, or finding something OOC or the stuff that you can find when you look for a couple that is not that popular. But, thanks to you I have found such a well-written stories :)
Sorry for bad grammar, I'm Argentinian.
Bruce Lee clone chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Awesome! This wonderfully-written story is really touching. Lee Pyron and Jun Tao are cool.

Bruce Lee clone
Malrora chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
these are kinda old, but i cant help but review! well, it's pretty late so i'm gonna hit the hay. i'm glad that this was the last thing i got to read today.
Ui chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
It has to be one of the best Jun/Lee stories I ever read.

Jun was trusting enough to reveal her suffering to Lee who, unsurprisingly, deeply concerned for her.

Yay. Lee forgave Jun. It's only the start of a beautiful friendship.
soranoame chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wonderful story for this couple. Two Hoots from me.
MasterOfThePen chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aw! Just gobs of sweetness! I could eat this all day! Keep up the good work and keep writing more Jun x Pailong stories!
Meiri Doll chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
REALLY GOOD! SO GOOD!i love jun and pyron stories
fireblazie chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Kawai~! *gushes* I love a good Pyron/Jun fic.
Kyoyama Kita chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
reli sweet
ShadowsMistress chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
_ Aw...Lee/Jun is SO sweet. I love your writing style, it's so smooth and engaging. I hope you write more, the Shaman King fandom lacks Lee/Jun.
coco chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
this was so great, their should be more Jun and Pyron stories out there
Runeka chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Aw, poor Jun Tao. I liked her character, and to think that happens to her... where's my Neo Granzon when I need it handy?
Short story, but it's beautiful. Poignant, even.
Cheerios and more to come from you!
Doot Doot dead account chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
*glomps story* yay! yet another PyronJun fic! they're populating _ *victory sign* we PyronJun shippers will not stay silent!
Sabbie chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Thank you so much Setsumi-san!I think you are the only one who wrote Jun/Pailong in the whole SK fanfic world. It was really sweet, I loved it.