Reviews for Forgetting My Pain
FallenAngelOfInnocence chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Wow, that's really sad. Sorry about your Mom. I think my Mom wishes she wasn't here sometimes. Hell, I've heard her say it. but I'm still sorry.
FallenAngelOfInnocence chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I love poems like that, that are short but can hit you with the point of it and really make you think. And trust me, I've been through that too, only I was two and my brother wasn't even a year old yet.
Gabriella Black chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
omg! that's horrible! this is all true? i'm so sorry! :( i hope ur okay and everything..just keep writing about it..were all here to listen _
Gabby
Weyrdette chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Hey that sounds painful but i also had a simalar thing happen but i still see him. I hope you can find some weird way to say bye.
iwillspontaneouslycombust chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
thats terrible... did you have any idea she was so unhappy? im sorry i guess its rude to ask that... keep up writing, i love your poems
iwillspontaneouslycombust chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
omg i liek this a lot... im so sorry to hear about your past... please keep writing if thats what makes u feel better... its that way for me...
Gabriella Black chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
this is very short, but very powerful..this is a really good idea, to do a series of poems about ur life..i cant wait to read more!
Gabby