Reviews for This Wasn't Suppose To Happen
BiggestOTHFan chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
please write more.!
DramaQueen161 chapter 18 . 4/4/2007
update soon - are you finished with this story? did u finish it someplace else?
DramaQueen161 chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
you have to update soon! i miss this story
loaren chapter 19 . 3/11/2006
plz hurry up u left us on a cliff hanger and i for one hate cliff hangers comer on plz hurry up
honey23 chapter 19 . 1/28/2006
I've been sitting at my computer reading chapter after chapter of this story! It was really good but then I came to the last chapter...and it's not done! I'm not sure why you stopped updating this story...it's really good and it was just starting to get some serious Naley action! I found this story addicting and could not stop reading. I really hope that you come back and finsih it off (i'm curious to see how Haley breaks the breakup news to Steven and how Nathan will react to this as well (o wow I think you can create so much drama!) Anyways I think this story was really good and hope that you finish it off so I wanted to leave a review and let you know my thoughts!
JJ521 chapter 19 . 10/10/2005
hey i just read this whole thing and i loved it. how come you stopped up dating? you really should continue with the story. i hope you do!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 19 . 8/31/2005
fantastic
Britt chapter 19 . 5/29/2005
It would be great if you could update i just started reading this story and hope that you will continue with it.
treehillgirl323 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
this story is great but i am kinda sad that you havent updated in like 5 months...please update soon so you can continue this amazing naley and brucas story...
Frank chapter 19 . 3/16/2005
That story is really nice but will you be updating again? e-mail me
OTHlover04 chapter 19 . 2/12/2005
that was good
Aiesha chapter 19 . 1/31/2005
I love this story and i can't wait for the next update...I really hope that you update soon
swarminhornets06 chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Why no update? I have read the whole story and I really want an update! Hehe!
LandonLover chapter 19 . 1/23/2005
Ok dahling. Come on, where's the next installment for me to read over? I'm getting antsy and impatient for more. MORE! :) :-*
Nathan's Manna chapter 19 . 1/22/2005
I'm glad she's leaving Steven. He's an absolute drip. And even if she doesn't end up with Nathan, at least she's not with Steven!