Reviews for The Forgiveness Within
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 33 . 4/25/2017
I've never read a tonks/Severus before. I loved it! I can't wait to read the sequel, and hopefully Nata is in there a lot.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/17/2015
Wow great story! I read every chapter and look forward to finding other fanfictions of yours! Thank you
shari1 chapter 33 . 4/18/2015
Amazing Story. this is the First Tonks/Severus I habe read and I love you for sharing it on ff.
Sara chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
In this chapter Severus says 'Lord Voldemort', but in the sequel Draco says that Severus never said the Dark Lord's name because it was disrespectful or something like that. Is this an error on your part or does it not matter because of the circumstances Severus says it here?
MegPearl chapter 33 . 2/21/2013
Hi! Just finished reading The Forgiveness Within and all I have to say is "I LOVED IT!". On my way to browsing your profile for more!
MelBell Fanfic chapter 33 . 10/27/2012
Stayed up all night reading this until the end. I love this story and can't wait to read the sequel. I must thank you for such a wonderful heartwarming story and I loved every single chapter. Loved the pairings you did and I believe you have a great future ahead if you carry on writing this way. Well done and thank you again.

MelBell x
I Luv R-T chapter 33 . 8/12/2011
beautiful story, absolutley loved it! :)
rainbows-n-darkness chapter 33 . 5/31/2011
So... this is definitely the second time I've read this story and it's still amazing!

You did a fantastic job and I loved every word of it!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 27 . 11/24/2010
REALLY?

First, the attacks are on the wrong night!

Second, You have the Weasleys get out, giving me hope!

Then, You just have Tonks and maybe Sev get caught!

GEEZ!

You know how to keep people in suspense! -Take that as a compliment!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
...Narcissa.

She made a pass.

At a woman.

I'm not against Lesbians,

but that was WEIRD!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 25 . 11/24/2010
...She got out unscathed.

WHOO!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 24 . 11/24/2010
I was going to wait until the end to leave a LOOONG comment...

but,

MALFOY IS OUT?

This'll cause soo many problems!

I just hope Sev and Dora can stay together!
doralupin86 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I totally L.O.V.E this story...great job ;-)
UmbraBlaze821 chapter 33 . 9/6/2009
I just read this through from beginning to end and I love it! It has been written beautifully and you had me gripped the whole time.

Again I love it.
ladydi89 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
this is the third time i read your story i love it is one of my favorites you should write more about tonks and snape i like that couple together yeah weird but i dont know i just love watch them together well anyway write more about them really your story is awesome!