Reviews for Green, Black and Blue
DarXe chapter 9 . 7/27
Really loved the relationship pregession. I can really it happening that way.
Oh, and Sappho was awesome!
lemon-rind chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
2nd part is better than the first. Well done, the emotions felt real.
Guntherson962 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Just as good as the first, if not a little better, as I said before you have a gift.
Guntherson962 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I thought his last name was spelled Xanatos... but it's possible I'm thinking of someone else, looking good so far.
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Amazingly swimmingly done. Another great story for the book. Thanks for writing this. You really do have talent. Never stop writing:). The ending of this fic - just like your previous one in this series - were somehow strangely satisfying. People should take tips from you on how to end a story. Bravisimo!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Damn.. Dakken and your bad guys in general are more evil than the show. Not that that's bad but it just is.
I'm glad its worked out. I liked your backstory of Shego better than canon. Its more realistic " " and gritty. Nice :)
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
EMOTIONAL. Poor Shego.
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
"Five-by-Five"... I SO appreciate the BtvS Dark Slayer shout-out.. I guess she and Shego do have some things in common don't they?

A bit of an off topic rant.. if you look up tv tropes you'll find Dark Magical Girl and Dark Action Girl. TV Shego is more Dark Action Girl but I think she is definitely showing herself to be more Dark Magical Girl in this story. On that note Faith is a Dark Magical Girl too imo

ANYWAY Loved seeing more Sappho in this chapter... that is the greatest original character.. sentient Sapphic ship hehe pretty cool :D

Chapter ended with a kiss. Yeah. I'm thinking... denial, run away, say hurtful things will be her first reaction. Where have we seen that before? :D
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
That dance, with Shego slipping in all stealth-like,.. the planetarium like stars and low lighting... romantic music.. Monique putting all those ideas in Kim's head about if she 'likes' Shego.. (I also noticed that Kim never out right denied she was attracted to Shego, just that she didn't think Shego could be open enough to be in a relationship with anyone... telling I think)..

Then locking themselves in a bathroom stall together? What is Shego thinking? hehe. Me likey. Me likey lots. :D
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
This was a great chapter. Lots of great humor. Some of my favorite parts:
Sx3 touring his Smart Mart and talking to kim and ron about it.. that was a blast...
Also.. S.A.F.O. ... lolz I just about died. It would be just like some hyper intelligent but oblivious scientist to name their AI ship Sappho hahaha.. and then it was hitting on Shego... that was too good.
Another great chapter :). It does feel awkward with Shego trying to fit into Kim's normal life doesn't it? Wonder how it will work out..
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Hey, just how DID Kim and Ron and everyone fund themselves if they never got paid? That is a really good question. Honestly the idea of a hero getting paid well, it makes sense. JLA and AVENGERS should have a salary... even though I think they don't. And so should Kimmie!

Loved more of your Kim/Shego interactions. Their disagreements over lifestyle (good vs self serving) makes for fun tension. 'Lovin the story!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Awww this was sweet. Kinda cute sideways glances and Kimmie blushes. It felt like that anyway. Oh and all the villans jumping Shego.. that was low. Well I guess that's why they are 'bad guys'. Evil.
But cute chapter :)
CIMG214 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
awesome series

total l-word scene at the end
InfiniteMystery chapter 9 . 12/19/2010