Reviews for Torturous Affections ©
Micuko chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
aww, I can't wait for more. *_* and who's Nicholase?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Whoot XD Hope you continue, I'd really LOVE to see where this will end up
Tora chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
"Mom and dad, I can swear this is NOT your fault."

You're very amusing, and yet very very sadistic. I'm really drawn into this story. It has minimal errors and a very interesting and captivating plot.

It is a pity you ahve chosen to abandon it. Rarely are there good stories on ffnet and yours is one of them.

5 stars, I hope you continue, because I'd love to read updates.
blakmagevamp chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
brillent please continue is something going to happen soon between them? please updte
Not a pansy chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
I think the very last line I saw in chapter 3 killed me more than anything else. Not that your writing isn't good, it is because it is. I'll wallow in disappointment now.
Rott chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I'm reveling in the afterglow of a good read, appreciating a truly wicked Draco Malfoy. I move the cursor up to the "Favorites" menu - to keep track of updates, you see. It's a little jewel I've found, this fic, and I would so hate to lose it.

And then I see it.

The words at the bottom of the screen.

I've already lost it.

And I'm so goddamned frustrated that I throw my mouse against the wall.
Sam chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
I haven't seen anything from you in a very long time, and I really do hope what you have said isn't true, and you will continue the fic.
Bright1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Wow... Very... Creative? _~ I Like It! Keep Posting (or at least the next two chapters that you said you had done).

~Dawn
TwilightIvy chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Hey, it's me (falling ice star). Finally changed my username... Read through this and the first chapter very carefully, and here're the stats.

Two whips, one studded, one not. Draco is in a snug (*smirk* how snug?) hooded emerald cloak. (I'm going to have the cloak slightly parted. robes underneath, or something else?) His hair is slicked (how so? Slicked back, or what?). He is also wielding a dagger that holds a resemblance to his eyes. Well-defined cheekbones, young appearance.

If you want any change to that, drop me a note somewhere.
Lkjhgfdsa chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I'm hoping beyond hope. I care, really, I do. Anyways, I'm also fyrelement. I'm pretty sure you emailed me a while back, and I completely forgot to reply due to my horrible memory. So sorry. And yes, I stick with my previous review - it IS exquisite.
embyr81788 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Yay. I'm finally back from vacation. :) And I'm glad to come back to fanfics, especially yours. I know that deleted the story before (i had went back to reread. _) and it's great you decided to repost. DracoxHarry yumminess. *drool*
Samantha chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
It would be a shame if you stopped, especially since there are so many intriguing elements in the story. I do hope you go on. You write well.
yougivemesomething chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Why? It'll be such a shame if you discontinue! You write it fantastically and the plot is great. You're fab and it'll be sucha waste c Please finish it! I loved this chapter muchies!
fyrelement chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Much too lazy to log in. Ooh... what does Harry's eyes remind Draco of? fire... destroys life, yet also maintains it. That must have really hurt. Truly, your characterization of Draco is unique, to say the least. Very creative torture. My sadistic side is very pleased.I won't bother saying 'update soon!' cuz you won't. But please, please, get a _move_ on!
Lil' Eowyn chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
OMG. I love this chapter/story so much! Keep up the fab work and terrific writing. You've got me hooked. I love this so much *squeals* talk to ya later. mwa

Luv ya