Reviews for Of Monsters and the Defeat of Glorfindel
Keji chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
AWW!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Heeheehee!

Very funny and sweet. Estel's line at the end, and Elrond's reaction was simply the perfect ending.

Cathy.
washow chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
You are SO funny! I love these little stories!
Dread Lady Freya chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Hysterical! I LOVE your characterizations of the elves. And sweet, trusting Estel... Thoroughly enjoyable! :D
Nethien chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
aww poor Glorfindel!
~Mellon
Lailonniel22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was hilarious! Good job! :)
Grumpy chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
love this story, Glorfindel gets caught in his own prank.
Jaimi chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
LoL. That was too cute. I loved it, good job. Quite the image.
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I *love* this - it's absolutely *hilarious*!
Not A Pretty Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
YES! FIC ABOUT GLORFINDEL!
Hurrah for unknown goo!
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
ALEX great fic! See you should write more and now knows what I said. LMAO! and when the crack shifts you can still hear his screams. as his little feet stick out. *dies* Now write more fics please for this one was good!
Erestor chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Poor Glorfindel, but amusing story.
happy molecule chapter 1 . 2/28/2004