Reviews for Compatibility Chart
iKyoheii chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Woah!

Cute!

Lovedd itt :D

Looking forward for more!
k chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
they're so cute together! i just hope you'll continue updating!
RLBB chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
AWESOME FIC!

I love it!

You so HAVE to update soon please .
Inconnu chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
man, Sora's prepared! go sora, lol. i only keep candles around for fun, but when there was a blackout, we ended up using a huge flashlight, hahahaha. *sigh* this fic is great. update soon!
teehee chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
thanks so much for updating! most of the other fics i read aren't... *smiles*
Sweet-sorato chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Wow. Let me just say i absolutely LOVED your story...its the first time i come across your name so ill check out some more of your stories. You managed to make me actually write on a chapter to one of the stories ive been stuck on for ages. Thank you. Keep up with chapter number 5!
Placid Snowflake chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
Aw.. LoL, soratoness! - I'm happy you are back.. it's been quite some time. Well, I hope you updated with another chapter, this story is turing out pretty well and I definately love Yama's clumsiness.. well not clumsiness.. but his act towards Sora.. ah, but it's good!
sorato-takari chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
hehe... YAY! you updated! Please... update a lot sooner...

:-)

;-)

UPDATE!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Aw, how cute. Update soon!
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! PLZ UPDATE PLZ!
theladyknight chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Cute chapter! I like the way you're developing the story! Update soon!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Ooh. Funny and interesting. It's midnight and I have work tomorrow. BAD ME! Update soon!
teehee chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
pleaz write more!
My Name Is R.C chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
AW! That is so cute! I hope you can update soon! And does Mimi try to get Yamato after she figures that he doesn't like her anymore? Hm . . . . . . . .
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
LIKE OMG THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! you finally updated and if u dont do it sooner ill be forced to take action plz update u r awesome plz hurry i love this fic no i adore it!