Reviews for Tiempo de Vals : The Time of the Waltz
Chiisai Fuko chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
WOW! that was awesome... ur so good with words..
cokesuicide chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i'm currently reading Broadway Baby that i found from what seemed like a long pipeline of web surfing one sleepless night and i read that you wrote a one shot about them. it rocks! it's so sweet and i love how the song moves with it...this is going in my favorites!
Moonlight Shadow4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I absolutely loved the way you used Del-sama's characters. I'm right in the middle of the fic, actually. *grins* Beautiful! I wish my Spanish was that good. I'm going into my 3rd year, and I haven't practiced all summer. ; At least I remember some of my verbs, lol.
Aeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow, this is so great! It's amazing how you can make everything so surreal and magical. You translated the song beautifully, and it all in wonderfully. It's so cool that you know Spanish! _ I'm going to look at Del-Kaidin's fics since you told us about it, and if *you* liked it, it must be really good. _ Keep writing! *Gives Emania chocolate pie*
Chellek chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I'm in my fifth year of spanish, and I've developed a love for Chayanne and all of his songs. Tiempo de Valz captures exactly what it feels like when you dance, and with someone who also knows what's going on. You captured the experience beautiful in this little one go. I applaud you. I'll be sure to check out Broadway Baby... sounds intresting.
Gina chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was very cute. (Psst. "Tiempo" doesn't mean tempo. It can mean either time or WEATHER)
Sesshoumaru King of Antarctica chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
cute! _ btw, I'm the alter ego of pruningshears teehee. In case you hadnt heard. _ liked this one alot.
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
That was really cute! I really liked it, I have read "Broadway Baby" on . This played right into the feel of the story, good job.
KagoKitty chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
lol...i have the exact opposite problem you do, chica...english is my second language! Its so hard to find ways to twist the order of words in spanish sentences to fit an english one, ne? Good job, though...the dance was done well. I am so jealous! *giggle* Muy bien!
del-kaidin chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Wow, I get to be the first reviewer... Love it. You did a good job of capturing them. )
Well off to work on Hello Again...