Reviews for Memories:Part I
Ezriella chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
I love this fic! I hope you have not given up on it. its a really great story! I really love it!
Magica chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Is this going to be updated anytime soon? I love this story and can't wait to see what happens!
Greneyez chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
gosh darling i really miss this story... i understand how people can be busy so take your time... until then, I am patiently waiting for your next update.. i know its going to be good... cheers*
purple curiouser chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Oh boy its been a long time since you updated so imagine my shock when i found you updated and i'm not disappointed the wait was worth it and up to this day it's still one of my favorite ginny and draco fanfics. I love the way you bing the characters to life portraying their emotions so profoundly and clearly. Thumbs up to you update soon!
anna chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
your writing is beautiful. Draco being obliviated was soo raw and real. fantastic - so dramamtic it brougth tears to my eyes.

Krystal Klear chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
Hm. . .I'm curious what ritual Draco is doing and what Helen has to do with it. With as much turmoil there is in this story I hope it turns out happily. What is Helen's purpose anyway I have a feeling that it's not healthy at all!
Cinderella chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully it will have lots of D/G action :)
Emerald Eyes 72 chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
love the chapter, short but love it all the same, ill be your beta if u still need one gd only knos i have so much time on my hands :D
dont fit in chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
i'm so happy that you finally posted another chapter! Keep up the good work!
sparklystar488 chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
aww you updated yay! _
violaslocumb chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
great chapter. a bit short though, but understandably so. keep on updating please.
KitsuneTales chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
maky well you know the match between ginny and draco well there's a lil cartoon of that on and it's under the search of harry potter draco/ginny second page it's a cartoon and it's really cute love your story by the way
SweetInsanity chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
I love your story so much! I wish, want, and need you to write more! Please!

I love all of the characters so much(except for Narcissa and Helen of course. but that's only because they are trying to ruin Ginny and Draco's relationship. I guess there has to someone who does that though.)!

PLEASE i beg you to write more and really soon please!

Thank you for your wonderful story!
Jen103 chapter 8 . 5/24/2006

okie i can get on with revision now.. but NO OMG PLEASE CONTINUE! i LOVE this ficcie!

Keep going!

] xxJen xx
ChickbabeC chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
OMG OMG! YOU NED TO UPDATE! OMG OMG OMG That is so not fair to leave us like that! What a WONDERFUL story, i luv it all...keep it going!