Reviews for Accommodations and Cabbages
dud account pls ignore chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
*gigglesnort* This was too funny. Oh, Goku...poor, naive Goku. I almost feel sorry for Vegeta, but he's taking it like a man-girl? Heh. xP
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OMG Goku is so naive. It's just too precious. Cabbages? Strokes? He's just so innocent. I could eat him up! Excellent job here sweetie. I don't know why I haven't already read this since I read your others. I hope you'll consider making more Goku/Veg and Goten/Trunks in the future. You've got a great gift for fluff and humor _
Jack-O-Lantern chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That... Was... Effing... CUTE! I loved it! :) Silly Goku... babys come from the stork...TeeHee... JK...
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
THAT'S ADORABLE. xD
Shadowed Chaos chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Holy shit that was the BEST DBZ story ive read in a while. _

keep up the good work. * goes to see if you have any other good works*
Eclipse75 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
hahahahahah *laughs at vegeta problem* this is a interesting Idea I would like to see how this turns out please update
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
K that was hilarious!

You really have to keep writing. Cause it rocked!

Sora Skellington
Melodysmilesalot chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Hey, don't end it like that! I want to know if they have kids! That would be so funny!
nomore54 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Today, Goku's Angel, will be reviewing too, so now that this intro is over...(let's keep it short this time Goku's Angel)

Goku's Angel- Vegeta? A GIRL? HAHAHAHA! Priceless! And Goku's explanation of how babies are made... HAHAHAHA! Keep writing for the love of god!

Gavroche-Girl - Well, that's basically everything I wanted to say except, "The End"? How can that be the end? (okay it could be the end, but I want to read more, this is (to me) unacceptable!) Oh and there was one other thing, but my mind had gone to sleepies...*snore*.

Goku's Angel- *Yelling loudly* Hey Gavroche-Girl! Whaddaya mean 'keep it short'? You kept butting in on the long one! YOU keep it short!

Gavroche-Girl- *wakes up and grunts, manages to catch what Goku's Angel just said and replies with a simple..* Muh!
Death to bigots chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
You know, for a place that advocates free speech we have to put up with a lot of restrictions.

Firstly i loved this fic it was hilarious, and secondly i have a few things to say to the 'head of the FFN order'

1) I suggest you take a good long look at the disclamers and warnings on fics, if it says it's gonna have yaoi in and you don't like yaoi the DON'T READ IT you idiot.

2) Secondly if your going to claim that someone is stupid then i suggest you spell it right.

3) I checked out your home-page and noticed you don't have one fic to your name yet you seem to take delight in slamming other peoples, to me this suggests that you are a sad pathetic creature who is not fic to lick the boots of decent authers.

4) You can take your little 'black list' and shove it where the sun don't shine, though i expect it would have to compete for room with your massive head.

Now, go do us all a favour and take a long walk of a short pier you insensitive bigot.

Finally, missfortune you're an amazing auther and i love your fics so don't listen to anything that slime ball says.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
HEY! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! BRING THE DAMN PLOT BUNNIES BACK THIS WAS JUST GETTING GOOD! Okay, i feel calmer now *takes deep breaths* - wow i think i need that coffee.

Later
Gokuchan chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
CABBAGE! *rolls in laughter...breaks head on table leg*
take-no-crap chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Is was too funny. And why do I see this actually happening to poor Vegi-kun. Damn I love that man.
Now on the the idiot that posted the bullshit below. The FFN Order idiot.
What are you, and idiot? Don't answer that. You are an idiot. And I don't see any readers leaving because she just gained another one right here. Now go nicely and play in traffic.
KCbakeneko chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Dude, poor Vegeta. But the cabbages was so cool. :) KC
Briefs Hikaru chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
LOL, my my. Well that was good for a laugh . Very interesting O_o... lol. Vegeta's having a baby eh? Well.. we'll just have to see where this goes...