Reviews for The Boys Of Yesterday
S. Chase chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm sorry to intrude on your fanfiction stories, but I just finished reading "Koibito no Ryu" on your fictionpress account and was wondering if you were going to get around to making a sequal or updating that account? I know I'm not just speaking for myself, but many avid readers when I say that I really enjoyed your story and would love to read more.

S. Chase
Chixue chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
If I remember correctly Tomite was the one who controlled ice and Hikitsu was the one who controlled water right? I think you did an excellent job with their characters. I can definately imagine the two of them like that. Although I think Hikitsu would be a little bit more offstandish.
Alesca Munroe chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i likes it a lot
write more, ne?
there's not enough w/ those to in them
_~
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Thank you, although your Genbu fic is probably better than mine. _
I can't bealive that this fic hasn't gotten more reviews! It's so good! I love it! And the idea is great too! You really describe thrir emotions well. My favorate part is at the beginning when Hikitsu is describing how it is a curse to be immortal. Well, keep it up! I hopw to see some of your other writings some time.
Hydra-Star
Eulene chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
i like the way u add the lyrics into the story and everything... v meaningful... thanks...
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I've already told you what I think of it, but I'm reviewing anyway. You're welcome for the beta-ing! You know it's fun for me! . I really think that this fanfic fits in the the glimpses into their characters that we got in the anime. Hikitsu and Tomite are, of course, pretty much mysterious character-wise, but the characters that they have in this fanfic blend nicely with their demeanor in the episode.