Reviews for The Biyomon Princess
Plz write a sequl to the story
SpaztasticStella chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Great story! I just adore the movie "the Swan princess" and making it into adigimon story makes this fic already a favorite! I just wish you could have incorporated their partner Digimon as the animals instead of random musicians.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
that very nice story and i like it, almost story like "swan lake" i already read the fic "taken" and that nice too, your taiora fic it's pretty awesome, sorry i reviews in last, becuz i like reviews after i already read all chapter,

see in your other fic
rika195 chapter 20 . 4/9/2007
lol. very cute! good job.
rika195 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was so cute! I love this idea! I want to read more and more about it! hehe!
mzmonkee09 chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
Cant you just call him Tai?
mzmonkee09 chapter 20 . 8/21/2005
Bravo! Bravo! *still crying* it was wonderful! I love these type of stories.
Soramon chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
Like this story so far and my vote is Izzy and Mimi.
Taichi PhantomTai Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Me:Oh yea... that was when Matt was being controlled by Slagar.. OOH!

Princess Sora:Tai,or should I say Martin thy 1st or Martin thee RedWall Warrior,calm down.

Me:HOW CAN I CALM DOWN,WHEN SLAGAR HAS RETURNED!

Princess Maid Sora:Marty,Even though you hold your Mouse father's sword AKA 'RatDeath', A warrior should breathe ev'ry once in awhile.

Wizard Matt:Yea, Thou should calmest down.

Me:Will you guys stop speaking like the Middle ages except Sora! I can't believe my very eyes...

Father Abbot Izzy:You know..This starts way back before my RedWall Abbey, was when I was your pageboy,Hence the nickname Lance.

Maid Mimi:Yep, I was thou princess's oops I mean your love's slave before I was to be promoted 'the Maid'.

Squire Joe:Yet Martin, You kept calling me Parm instead of Joe!
Simply Brooke chapter 20 . 8/13/2004
Yay Mimi hooked up with JOE YAY! I'm so sad this wonderful story eneded that's no fair! it was a WONDERFUL story I LOVED it!
Simply Brooke chapter 19 . 8/13/2004
No there is one chapter left I don't want it to end it's to good.! great chappie or chapter
Simply Brooke chapter 18 . 8/13/2004
I loved it it just keeps getting better and better
Steve-Racer chapter 20 . 8/7/2004
I am So Happy you made it a Joumi when every sign you were showing (outside of the story) seemed to be pointing to Koumi (Izzy and Mimi)and then it was suddenly Joumi and that makes me happy anyhoo good story and thanks for the recognition sorry if I was a little harsh in the correction I was just having trouble with my computer and I was frustrated. Keep writing Taiora's and Joumi's and you should try a Junato (tes that is Jun and Yamato) I know it sounds weird but they rerally work out well 'cause Matt doesn't steal Tai's girl or Joe's girl (or for that matter Sora's guy *gag hack barf*)
Marie Darkholme chapter 20 . 8/5/2004
That was a great finally. I can't quite remember if in the ballet, it ended like that, but I do remember that they defeated the bad guy. He was a dark swan there, wasn't he? I think I'm getting confused. -_-
taiorakissinginbed chapter 20 . 8/3/2004
Excellent! I lvoed it! I just wish that maybe you could use their japanese names for your next fanfiction. You only used one japanese name in this one. Still, I loved it.