Reviews for A United Friendship
Crying Pixie chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
Hello!

I feel so loved! I can now brag that I me myself have a story written for me myself and I. Now realize how strange I am. Continues to bounce up and down happily. Two more suggustions (gods I really can't spell) for Sirius wardrobe, have him dressed up like a crazed Greek god, with toga on and with a crown of olive leaves that always keeps flying off at the most inconvient times. he could also have a rubber duckie inertube around his waist a swim mask and flippers too, just to make things interesing.

Happy almost St. Patrick's Day! I Love being part Irish!

Fare Thee Well

Serene Lunar Echo chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
i think she is going to slug him. Write again.
Crying Pixie chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Hello!

I feel so special! I have no idea who says that line. If you want another sugesstion (sp) for something Sirius, I vote him in a yellow rubber duckie rain coat singing the rubber duckie song from Seseme(sp) Street! (Gods I cant spell!) Thanks for putting in the Lumberjack song! I LOVE Monty Python! Seeing John Clease as Nearly Headless Nick always brightens the movie!

Happy Christmas!

Fare Thee Well

Tania chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Hi, this is a really good idea, and I found it a lot better afterwards, but chapter 1 didn't hook me very much. It did at the beginning, very well. It was just that the last two lines made the whole chapter seem rather pointless, and nothing explained her change in charater. I think I misunderstod, but it wasn't until I went back, knowing that she was taking his advice, that I realised that.

Aside from that, this is, in my opinion, good.

Tania
Rainly chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Thank god they didn't kiss! I hate it when they just get "caught up in the moment." It's hopelessly cliche and I'd give anything to find a story that isn't like that! Great story, wonderful.
Jen chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Was is a member of his fan club?
Telwyn Dubois chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Good story! Can't wait to hear more frm u!

Aww, poor lilsy... how can the elves ruin the cookies? NO! LOL.

Telwyn Duboisaka Resident Genius
Hogwarts-fanatic91 chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
haha funny stuff... keep it up!
Crying Pixie chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
I LOVE YOU! This totaly made my week off of school! Now I get to brag to all of my friends who have no idea what is that I had a chapter dedicated to me! Yet another fantastic fashion tip for Sirius, Dress him up like a lumberjack. You know the whole beaver hat, plaid shirt, suspenders, big boots, plaid pants (because plaid pants are funny) and a large ax, thing. For some reason seing some one dressed up like a lumberjack always brightens my day, or having the Lumber Jack Song by Monty Python sung to me! Great Chappie!

Happy Turkey Day!

and Fare Thee Well,

Hogwarts-fanatic91 chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
its good so far! keep it up!
rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
im not trying to be mean but i coulndt even read past the third paraghaph because you need to figure out if your in past or present tense. When writing fan fic it dosnt really matter what the english teacher says but some stuff like 1st or 3rd person or past or present tense matters you cant keep swithing!
Crying Pixie chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
hi, realy like your story. And i'm your 3rd reviewer, three's my lucky number. starts doing happy dance, dog and brothers run in fear. i realy like Lilly in this story because she seems like a real person, not all prefecty( yes that is now a word) and she threatend to kick someones ass. nothing better than that except Oliver Wood, chocolate and a closet. are you going to describe Black's sense of style? that would be extreamly entertainig. i could just see him walking in to transfig. wearing a purple wombat jumper and a polka dot kilt with golf shoes.

fare thee well,

Crying Pixie

sorry i'm kinda hyped up on sugar at the moment
Resident Genius chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Not a bad start. Although you might want to get a beta, because there are some beta errors and such. Try perfect imagination at .
padfoots-angellover chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
great start, keep writing!