Reviews for Shooeechee Luvs Yookee
You are wrong, it's Shuichi and Ryuichi. I'm not going to read this since you misspelled their names because you thought it was cute. I sure as hell hate when people misspronounce my own name 'Danna' even though it's the same pronounciation as 'Dana', but I'd sure as hell kill someone for saying and/or spelling my name wrong because they thought it was cute.
Chibinelly chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aww this story is so sweet ! I was laughing so much ! You really did a great job xD I found it extra funny because it reminded me of myself years back when I first got a computer. I did the same thing and annoyed the hell out of my family hehe

I hope I'll get to read more Yuki/Shuichi fics from you ! Good luck with your future fics !
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
whoa. funny.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aws, sweet :)
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Lol this has to be one of my favorite Gravitation fics actually it is, I couldn't stop laughing and it's rare for me to laugh at a fic awesome job :D
gravichick chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
that was cute
Mizu-Miha chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
*dying of laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I tried that too and now I'm laughing even harder *crying cause she's laughing too hard* !
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Lol. Funny and cute.
anonymousxo chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
OMFG! I LOVED TAT! IT was so cute and funny!

I should try tat with someone one day. x3

Great job!
dogangelsrule chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh, wow! XD That was to funny! XD And also helpful, I never knew about that program until now. XD

The Opheliac In Me chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That. Was. Awesome. That is all that can be said. It was awesome.

Necessary Evil

P.S. ) Awesome adjective (1) inspiring awe. (2) informal excellent.
mangagirl53 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
that was hillariouse...poor Yuki he's going to need an was great
michelle chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I tthought this fanfic was hillarious make more funny ones it surprised me that yuki said or rather had his computer say he love shuichi. Oh! By the way nice ending.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Not having seen the anime I dont know myself how to pronounce properly these names but if your Shuichi phonetics are correct at least maybe thats one right, and Yuki of course. Didn't know you could do that with XP :p

Writer's block couldn't tell on this really, it was particularly funny and fluffy - very nice
Handcuffed chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
.EVER! Holy mother of pearl, that was the funniest thing I have read...well, ever! Great story, very IC, abso-flippin-lutely hilarious! Don't ever stop writing!