Reviews for Immortal Kiss
i just found it but i loved it
Pika Girl 01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
unnnnnnn that was the most adorably story that i read in my hole life your the best writer i loved it soooo much it made me cry and smile i love it
The sweetheart chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
It was really really good. I loved it. It was sad , but really good.

Awesome job. :)
Kalsifer chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that was a great story. it reminds me a little of "interview with a vampire". is that were you got your inspiration?
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I enjoyed this. It's almost like a certain...vampire author, but quite different at the same time. You've made them suave and different, but at the same time, you kept most of hte original characterization. I commend you.
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Kind of glad that Bakura found Ryou in the end...
Silent goth girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
It...was...AWSOME! best vamprie story out of all the vamprie stories i readed.
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
great fic! loved it _
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Hm...This reminds me a whole lot of Interview with the Vampire...Good book. Have you read it?

Good fic, too!
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Eeiik! _ That was SO FREAKING AWESOME! *insert GIANT smily face that would never fit here* ** I loved it! (if you couldn't tell XD) The ending was so awesome! *-* Awesome fanfiction Sugar YAA~AA~AA~AA~AA~AAY!

This story was GREE~EE~EAT! *bad Tony the Tiger imitation* _
Mistina chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was so incredibly beautiful. I'm at a loss for words. There were some wonky sentences, but that didn't hinder the beauty nor the flow of your fic.

The writting, the style, the characterization, the concepts... wow. Simply amazing. Awesome job!
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow. Excellent gothy stuff-mystery and shadows and tragedy, with a happy ending only a leech could love. ~
Tayko chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
VERY VERY VERY NICE! I LOVE IT!

It's great!

WOW

love ya!
yaminakathy chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
You did a very good job. I loved it.
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
R : *sniffles* That..was...so..sad
YR : *shrugs* Yeah, but he WAS reincarnated, and that's never a bad thing! *grins*
R : *glares at her* Anyway, once my Yami has shut up *glares at her again* Poor Yami, he fell into the trap, and poor Yuugi, being with Yami but knowing that he'll never be loved the way he wanted. That's gotta hurt. Anyway, this was ANOTHER great fic, Iris-san! ;) Write some more fics!
YR : *whispers* Not too many, though, ne, tomodachi? If you do, she'll start going on at me to write some too...
R : SHUT UP, YAMI! YOU'RE USELESS AT WRITING ANYWAY! Besides, Iris-san is a good writer! Ja for now tomodachis!