Reviews for I'm With You
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
I love that part of the show
Please update soon
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
looking forward to more
JJsMommy27 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
how can this story be both is she going to end up with Tristan at the end that's how it should be but not sure hope you can find some time to finish this story you were doing a really good job on it so update it soon
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
DAMN! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I HATE DEAN! HE'S SUCH A JACKASS! hey umm can u update this cuz i like wanna see what happens next! and if u dont know what to do! ive got an idea! Tristan explains to Lorelai what happened with Dean and just kinda blows over it with Rory meaning he doesnt explain everything...or u could just have Dean attacking Tristan and have Tristan kick his ass! :D haha!

luve,

Fairy!
B chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
is this fan fic. named after the song I'M with you by avril lavigne
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Please updae soon! I really want to know what is going to happen!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
Alenor chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
oh this is good. i can't wait to see what happens next, cya later.
the inc pot chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
Aw, how cute!
RoryJess4evea chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
GREAT STORY! i love it! i just hope u get rid of dean! hehe but thats jut me! ill read it anywayz!
trgirl chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
i like it, i love both tristan and jess so it makes me kinda sad that jess is in NY for the time being but its still a really good story. I cant wait till deans gotten rid of though and then see what happens with tristan and jess. Well cant wait for the next chapter so hope u update soon.
Megan chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
I really like your story. You keep saying that it is going to be a Literati and a Trory. So I was thinking that maybe it could be a Literati for a few chapters, but then in the end be a Trory. That would be great.
PS I'm all for Dean poofing!
smile1 chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Hey!
This was a really good chapter even though you took some parts from the actual episode. I thought this version was better than the actual episode, because Tristan was more involved, which fitted the fact that Rory sees him as a big brother etc. I'm hoping for some more Tristan and Dean interaction, cause I'm curious how Tristan will handle the situation of Rory spending the night with Dean. Great chapter!
Bye, smile :-)
frackandbonechick chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
i usually review on every chapter but i couldn't this time cuz i wanted to see what would happen after every chapter, i love this story but DEAN HAS TO GO LIKE NOW! URGGH I CAN'T STAND THAT GUY!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND MAKE DEAN GO AWAY AND MAKE IT A TRORY ASAP!
Fancyeyes chapter 6 . 3/14/2004