Reviews for Tomorrow never came
KatBlue chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
please write more. Here's that review. In think you reviewed a story of mine Kat Returns. Do read the prequel Switched. It's really funny too. Loved your story and loved that you put that Annie song at the end. It totally works. I too love Dark Angel but haven't had any ideas to write a story about Dark Angel.
Katana2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
That's so cool, any chance of a backstory (Or a post death story)?
Christina chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
This story is very well written and so sad!It almost made me this made me afraid of htinking about what's going to happen in the nex season of "Dark Angel."
steph chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
that was such a nice story! :) how did the world end?
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Awesome, but I have a question: What happened and how did they know it was coming? I've gotta know!
Tysephine chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
that was sad and at the same time sweet. i like the added touch of the song at the end.
karina chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
i thought it was really cute but sad. its original which is cool and i really like it although it was short. will you write more? but if u did what would you even wrtie you just said tomorrow never came which means that they did die. :-( but i thought youtr story was cool. good job.
Lucy Mars chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
This is really touching...mind you I just finished reading your other story 'Chessy Alert' I am a little...well okay, really giddy! ;) But really, this is a really touching story. It's so sad and romantic at the same time. I hope that you continue writing, cause you are really good!

Lady Callie chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
"Just thinking about tomorrow, puts away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till there's none!" Very sad, But nicely written. Well done! -LadyCallie p.s. I hope it never happens!:)
Buffy chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I really don't watch the show but since you reviewed my list i thought i would read one of yours. It was very beautiful and best of all you don't really need to know anything about the show. Great Job! I would love it if you could review some of my poetry...please. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
what happened?
DarkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Thanx for the reviews! ;-)
dazed N confuzed chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Wow that was amazing, please keep writting! I really really liked it, please write more stories but maybe not as depressing... :) great story!
Rayne Cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
No! :( Too sad for me! :( :( :( Dammit! Damn end of the world! *cries*
Grassshopper chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Sniff, sniff. Wahhhhhhh... u made we cry like a little sissy... more! *I need more stories* :...(