Reviews for All In
Kathryn Merlin chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
What a great series! I love how everyone was so in character, and I could really see all these events taking place. And I never thought I could see Xander and Buffy together but this fic changed my mind. Great work!
wingster55 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
great story..but you HAVE to do a continuation where Cordy wakes up. HAVE TO
WBH21C chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
So very well done! Love to see a sequel! Hint Hint...
beegirl chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Please please please write some more. This story kicks but. I just spent the better part of a couple hours reading all 14 stories..do you know how much paper writing I could have gotten done in the process? Anyway, this storry really rocked and is a great alternative to what's going on in Angel right now...keep it up.
Randall Flagg chapter 3 . 3/3/2004
I've just finished reading your Slayer Central series, and I must say it is excellent work.
Thanks for putting together a series that was engaging, well written and original. I loved the Xander / Buffy ending, it was the logical conclusion to your story and I think for all Xander fans it was heartwarming.
You've created a nice little Buffyverse here and I will keep an eye out for any fics that you pen about this world in the future.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Aw. I've thoroughly enjoyed the slayer central series, and look forward to further writings.
Brutal2003 chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
*sniff* That was great! *sniff*
barfbag chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
That was so romantic :) I'm sad to see your story close, but it was a great ride while it lasted!
Jedi Buttercup chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Looks like you're tying things up nicely. Can't wait for the rest of it.
vampyr64 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Very cool. You always do such great work, and I'm really liking the B/X angle you have goign here. It's also nice to see a crossover story in which Xander is treated as more then just someone to show up and make a stupid comment, get laughed at and then ignored for the rest of the scenne.
Good work.
RobC chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
As usual, and excellent story. That could have been subtitled 'Buffy gets a clue'. ;)
Rob
Glory chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Hi,
I just wanted to make the suggestion that you put the pairings in the header notes. B/X ranks right up there with B/G, and C/Conn for pairings that skirt the line of psedo incest for me and other fans.
So, you can imagine how finding out that Xander's was Buffys "true" love didn't exactly give me a happy.
As the author it is your right the story that fits your inner muse. I'm also aware that there is a section of the fandom who are staunch B/Xers and I have no problem with that.
It would however be considerate to those readers who don't follow a certain ship of viewpoint to at least have an idea before going into a story. Not only does it cut down on nasty reviews (which I hope you don't think this is) but it also allows the reader what stories would be a better use of their time and interest.
barfbag chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Ohh Cordy, Lilah and Doyle! What a treat!
I totally forgot about Xander's null thingy! Great chapter!
barfbag chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Do I see a possible Buffy/Xander pairing here?
Very interesting set up, and I'm sad that this is the last fic in the series!