Reviews for Ice
elaine chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
who ever wrote this here's a question: Is Joey gay? if he is then cool how did you come up with this Story?
Valirco chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
*clapps*
Nekocin chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was pretty sad. But I truly like it :). I like the way how 'passionately' Jounouchi's described while he tries to 'save' Seto. After reading the fic I feel like Seto's a lost case already... even Jou ;_;. But since it's angst on Jou's side, maybe it's not :).

Nice work.
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Really good!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Why is it that every single good fic only has a couple of reviews, but all the fics that are poorly written have tons? I don't get it. I really like this fic, and the idea behind it.
i have a challenge for you:
What if you're dying, and the only way to save yourself is to confess to the one you love? But what if you don't know you love them, and they're in the dark too?
I would want this to be a Seto/Jou fic, and it doesn't matter whose pov.
I might go and tell other authors about this challenge, i really don't know.
If you're interested, email me at:
~Faith
OF GOD
*THINDER CLASH*
j/k. It's Yami again.
i like it.
a little dark, but okay.
DemonessOfPunishment chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
_ I love it! *glares at Seto* You...are the biggest damn moron... -_-;; Keep it up!
Wittle Marie-Chan chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
o-o This is a very good SongFic, Shori-chan - I give it... 10 cubies of vote on 5 XD XD
Darkness Rising chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
...-Eye twitches.- THAT'S IT! I'm sick of seeing Evanescence songs that I haven't even heard! Why is it that everyone who has Origin, is rubbing it in my face? -Cries.- I love Amy Lee's voice...but I can't spend over 200 dollars on a single CD...I'm prety much broke. u.u;
ReMeDy10 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
That was such a sad story. I feel bad for Jou AND Seto. I hope you post "Always Never This" soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I love you to death! Seto/Joey.. :) You're my savior! Whee! Hehez...good fic...keep on writing!
Lazy Dark Paladin Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
OMG! That was GOOD! I don't know if youwant to write more chapters...but please do! I WANA READ MORE!
Kate too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
WAI! I loved this! _ *sniffles* Poor, poor Joey... I feel so bad for him. *thwaps Seto* Meanieface. _ I liked this so much!
~Kate~