Reviews for SSX Tricky Randomness
Jenna chapter 6 . 4/21/2004
GREAT STORY LIZZY! ALL UR STORIES ARE SOO FUNNY!
Nomysp's angel chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
I think Nay... that's because I think it's fine how it is. That was good, I wanna see your "real" story in the future, but I love humour.
FreakOTU chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
What the are you saying? The end? I don't bloody think so mate!
Getcher butt back to the writin' and I'll review, deal? Yes? Good. Geez, it's hard enough finding decent comedy in this site, much less milk-coming-out-of-your-nose comedy.
psycho chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
yay yay yay! i loved all you chapters lizzy! keep on making fanfics, even if they aren't for ssx! ;)
rorynox chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
lol this was great... especially Seeiah and her squirrels. By the way, who is your fav SSX tricky character? Coz it seems to me as though you hate them all, they're all getting slapped and flattened and attacked... and GO KAORI! She should win the race and shock everyone.
And YOU SPELT EVANESCENCE WRONG! DOOM ON YOU! (I'm a big Evanescence fan...) It only has one "s" in the entire name. Lol, anyways, keep writing... this was a LONG review... um good stuff! continue!
ssxgurl21 chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
sorry about the wird stuff instead of quote marks, it will be fixed asap!
ladycourt chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Oh what fun! Your formatting got all funky this time with the O's. Did you use a different program. Everyone is so funny...poor Moby. Don't leave him hangin!
Nomysp's angel chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Yes Moby's lingo is how I speak. How lame, and I want to make it perfectly clear that NO ONE in England talk like SSX3 Moby does. That is the worst cockney accent I've heard in MY LIFE!
SSX Tricky Moby on the other hand was a terrific Cockney accent... though Nick Malerperiman was English...
Your story's what I call funny and unreal. It's hilariously funny which makes me love it but it's like a funny comedy more than a plot line y'know?
I think your story's excellent I really want more chapters.
PS. I updated REVIEW I command thee!
ladycourt chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
Woo hoo! Keep goin! Keep goin! You rock..this is hilarious!
ladycourt chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
ohh...meow! I love it. Especially the line "That, my dear slut, is you!" And Psymon's incoherent ramblings. Yes, I know I should be studying...but reading fanfics is so much more fun!
Natalie chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
Hey lizzy!
Ok. just to let anyone who's reading this know, i'm lizzy's best friend. Ok. well not, but she does personally know me and i am one of her friends. (at least, i hope)
Anyway,
lizzy, that was a really good story, ur a great writer, and keep going with the story! i'll make sure i keep reading it!
LYL
~Nat
ME YOUR TOTALLY PSYCHO FRIEND WHO HAS A FERRET IN HER PANTS aka chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
This is FUNY! Forreal!
LAUGH. LAUGH. LAUGH.
Okay, -cough- going to pop a lung if I laugh anymore.
Kaprice Kandy chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
lol that was s hilarious! omg moby is a somnambulist. and seeiah 'loves her some squirells'. omg update really soon! and marisols implant... insanity at its best.
Tuonetar Star chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Zoe has to save that stupid bugger! That's exactly a Moby thing to say. I need the loo. Hee hee stupid git.