Reviews for Coming Home
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I would like to respond to the so-called "Mary Sue Alerter" that has reviewed my first HP fanfic.

Okay, obviously you did not read very carefully, Ms. Alerter, or you would have realized that Evelyn Black was Sirius' MOTHER, not his WIFE. And Sirius does not have a daughter in this story. It's possible that you confused his SISTER, Ravenica, with this mythical daughter.

In the future, kindly refrain from reviewing unless you've actually READ the story. Thank you.

-Shandethe Sanders
Muhahahahah Mary Sue Alerter chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I hated it. Mary Sue. Mary Sue. Mary Sue. Leave the canon characters ALONE! If JK wanted Sirius to have a wife and daughter, I'M SURE SHE WOULD HAVE CANONIZED IT IN HER BOOKS! SO LAY OFF WITH THE EVELYN BLACK!
SmurtiePantz chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
That was a really good story. Since it was written before the release of the fifth book I kind of got myself confused...
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Excellent story! Your descriptions really help bring the tale to life. I also enjoy the way you've portrayed the characters.

I was in hysterics at the image of Sirius, James and co. doing Snape's laundry. And Lily Evans was a trouble-maker too! Who would ever have thought?

Brilliant fic!
Isys chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
That was really nice... Sirius needs a lot of attention; there are few fics dealing with his family life.

Remus and Ravenica? You think you can write a sequel to cover that one? Maybe about the letters they've been sending? It's nothing, really... so if you don't want to, no problem.

Very well-written fic (the big font gives it a lot of emphasis )... really captures Sirius' character well, especially the touching moments when he saw his family.

-Isys

(Please read my fic! Friends Forever... it's the first in my profile )
Electra V chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Wow! This is really really good! And totally original too! I've never come across another fic on all of that has Sirius Black as the main character! It makes this fic so special!

I can't believe I didn't review your stuff before! And after you'd reviewed mine like twice! *bows head in shame* Okay, now I'm getting mushy! On with the review...

I'm not sure I like Darius. He's kinda creepy to me. *shrugs* You know, quiet, collected, and that kind of thing. I dunno. You probably think I'm weird, which I am, so I won't complain. *grins*

Anywayz, I love this! The only part that bothers me is the font. It hurts my eyes, and I can't make it smaller! *wails* Oh yeah! I like your descriptions too! They're nice and detailed, but not too long. Excellent writing!

Electra

PS - Chapter 5 in "The Heir of Slytherin" is up, if you still wanna read.
I Dream of Peace chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Bravo! This is awesome! You should do a sequel about Harry going to visit Sirius and meeting his family. I loved Sirius' family, I was expecting Mary-Sueism galore, but you did an excellant job with them! Very well written!
Lady Ardnassac chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Loved it
fleur weasly chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
aaaaw, I loved that somuch :)
Lavender Zen chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Very good! The date on the story tells me you wrote it a long time ago (And I'm just reading it now?). This story is by far the best one I have read!
Elaryn chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Very nice! I liked the characterisations and character interactions. :)
Incitata chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
A touching, bittersweet reunion :)
Jenny Maggie chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
WOW! This is GREAT! Adios, Jenny & Maggie
Padfootsgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
That was I really good! I had read it at Flourish and Blotts and I just found it here.
Avada Accio chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
I really liked this story, and how you used the basic facts and characters. You have a great writing ability and I can't wait to see more of this.. perhaps a sequel? ;) A*A