Reviews for Fairy Tails
Litarath chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
This is looking good, but I do have an issue with Lightning.

If you recall, Demon X(A/N)th promised that all of Bink's descendents would have Magician-caliber magic.

Seeing as Lightning is Electra's son, that means that Dolph is his father, who is descended from Bink and has a Magician-class talent, therefore, Lightning's talent should logically be Magician-caliber.

Other than that, it is looking good and you might want to reveal later on that his talent really is Magician-caliber, in order to keep faith with X(A/N)th's promise to Bink.

Anyhow, write more soon!
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
wow i like this.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
so far so good, i kind of like the idea
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
cool! more, more!
Stillwind11 chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Hm... Not bad. Its an interesting story so far and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Whitecoyote chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Well, I read it and am reviewing like you asked. :)
Nice beginning, but I don't think there is enough detail. I know you're trying to come up with his question, but I'd like to know a bit more about Lightening. Does he have any siblings? How old is he? Just how powerful is his talent? I like it so far though.
Backroads chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Yeah! I always loved the Magicain Humphrey, and I bet he's fun to work with. I like LIghtening's skill-makes sense with his name. ANywho, you should continue this! (Ooh... find a way to put in Chameleaon!)
Random the Oracle chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
well, this is okay. certainly not the best by my standards, but well enough. suggestion: be a little more creative with the obstacles. curse burrs and such are rather cliche'. suggestions for question and quest: his quest will be to stop the next wave of mundanes. Bush has discovered Xanth and wants its oil . His question will be where he can find someone with a Talent capable of stopping the mudanes. P.S. you consistently misspell lightning.
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Cool! You did a great job of sounding exactly like a xanth novel. I just love these books... I never would be able to come up with good challenges though, lol! I love the line, "Women always make the decisions." It's so true! ; )
"May you never have writers block and may you always have chocolate." -Myself