Reviews for Letter From Elladan
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
So... touching... hey, I know what you could do (okay, so more like, what i would like to read) you can have Elladan die and his father get this and him be all sad and this will make a very good angsty story... um... but i don't think you inteaned it to be that way, so maybe i should go off somewhere and write some more angst to help my need for angst... well, anyways... loved it
Nefcairiel chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Beautiful! I loved it!
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I'm glad they did succeed, but the letter captures all the bittersweetness of it all. Very nice.
Cris chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
WOW... with small tears in my eyes I can only say... what a beautiful letter... Dad's heart will melt under the words of love and the maturity shown after so many years...
it's a beautiful thing you wrote about... thank you.. it's just beautiful mellon nin!
NinielB chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Lovely letter. I wonder; did Elrohir write a letter as well? I would really love to read it if he did...
I like the emotion in this letter a lot...
Isadora2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Who would have thought so much drama and emotion could be conveyed in such a simple letter. This was very, very moving and hauntingly beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to read this!
Isadora
Vi Janaway chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Such a good piece Elladan and Elrohir should have at least been mentioned.
well done
vi
Erin's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Jay, this is wonderful. I particularly like the tone of it, sad, resigned to an unknown fate, but not sentimental. It makes the emotional impact all the greater. Thank you, I honestly loved this.
Erin's daughter/Silver
Shivonne chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
aww that's so sweet! brings a lump to my throat! lol! I like!
Shi
x
Isildwen chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I really like this letter, even though it is quite sad. It is very thought-provoking, it made me think that in all wars not only the losing side loses but the winners as well. There really is no true winner in a war. You have captured this dilemma beautifully in this letter. Maybe I am reading much more into this than you intended, but that's how I read it anyway.
ldyharp chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Sob! very touching. So sad that it was kinda lose lose for Elven kind. very well written
26 | « Prev Page 1 2