Reviews for Golden Sun: The New Regime
Innocent Guillotine chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Nice. Well written, neat and... the last part was the utmost in bizarre. But it was good.
Azusasan chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
::Latch:: I love you! _ Picard x Felix and Isaac x Ivan... I lub those pairings. D I've been only a beta once, and... er... Are you SURE you want me as a beta? I CAN be scary. XD Very scary. ::Nodnod:: And some people say I'm a lot like Simon from American Idol... But... Heh, your stuff is a lot better than THEIRS, so I think you'll be fine.
Yay! They're married! ::Squee::
Mercury Gold chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
O
THIS JUST GETS MORE AND MORE INTERESTING! i want to read more! please continue1 it really is an intriguing story! oh, and BTW, wut's a "BETA-READER"?
FURY: typical YOU wouldn't noe wut it is, mercury...
shut up u. anyway, please continue soon! .
*MG*
Amethyst Bubble chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Heehee, another ficcy from you! . I love this. Very sci-fi-ish. XD I like sci-fi. The idea is very interesting. Heehee. I loved the fluffy Felix/Picard scene. Very very very very very cute. They're married! XD
Update soon onegai!
*Ammy
Hoshi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Whe! It's really good, onee-chan! _ *waves flags* Go Ivan! xDD Hurry and update x]
Azusasan chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Hm. This story intrigues me. _ This whole idea with the Energists and the New Regime sounds very... complex. And I like complexity! And yay! Shonen-ai! That makes it even better! D Be careful of run-ons, however... I saw a few here and there. If you need a beta-reader, feel free to contact me!
-Azu
Damiens Demon chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Wow, I'm going to half to read some more of your stories, this one is good _
MercuryGold chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
WOW! THAT WAS GOOD! _ even though i'm not a big fan of shounen-ai, i don't really mid it, and i have to say this is one of the best shounen-ai fanfics i've EVER read! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!
i don't really like ivan much, i'll admit that, but i'm glad that robin/isaac (used to calling him isaac...) and ivan MAY be a couple!
by all means, CONTINUE! and soon, or i'll... **shakes fist**