Reviews for Mirror my Reflection
DaeSiggil chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
Loved your story . Maybe only little too fast? Oh well, it's not my place to command you ;) Hehe, I'm happy we're not living in the pokemon world, only to be killed off. Oh, well as I said I still like it. And keep it up girl!
Okamihanyou-Lin chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
AMAZING! I loved it! It was kind of sad, but sweet. And you know things in here are right, but this isn't the pokemon world so it can't really happen that way . but still love the fluffy-ness!
ShadowSev384 chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
ash got luky in this one really lucky he got to live forever with out entering sleep of death
animatedrose chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
wow! I love this story! Lance is my favorite! Update update update!
Kettuhattu chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
Wow, fantastic story! 3 Lance is so sweet-semievil in this.I didn't think pairing would be any good but you changed my opinion completely. Any chances to read more Lance/Ash (or someone else with Lance _or_ just Lance fics) from somehwere?

*goes to fav*
Neji Kitsune chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
I just started reading today and I usually don't care much for Shounen-ai but this story is very interesting.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
NOTE! Mirror my Reflection is now complete on my webpage, so please go there...
Aragorn the ranger chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
I'm really confused of the bio thing... nobody's seen him? who?
Aragorn the ranger chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I didnt read this before... I like it... new twist
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
Bwahahahaha... Oh the possibilities..
Link Masters chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work.
Link Masters chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
This is very good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I've read Pokemon Adventure, it's really good. Another awesome chappie!
Link Masters chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
A very good story. So far I don't see how it will be championshipping unless Lance somehow gets free, but I guess it could happen. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Is Claire really Lance's sister?
Good idea for your fic, btw. _ Very original.