Reviews for Fireworks
Emzo chapter 1 . 10/19
So cute! I'm gonna die. I'm suprised they didn't make out the whole quest thing.
L Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
OMG it's so cute I'm gonna die!
No seriously I loved it.
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Pst! Hey you (You: what?) That really happened. (Everyone: WHAT? WHEN?) Well they can't show Pippin/Merry in a movie... It would get less (or more) views/ Bloody homophobes.

Anyway, awesome job. I was squealing at the computer screen and my daddy gave me a funny look. :)
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
ALtogether a good portrayal, but the ending was rather weak. Needs a better line for Pippin.
slaughtergirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
aw twas so cute.

SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Good, although I'm more of a fluff fan when it comes to this pairing.
LittleMagenta chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Aw, fluffy and cute.
hobbit-heather chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Oi that was so cute...I remember seeing an old episode of the Brady Bunch or whatever when they said that exact same thing about kissing and fireworks. I love fireworks so much,I'm starting to wonder if it's true lol.
gfggb chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
CUTE! I like how you made them get all embarrassed about it, and the fireworks comment was funny.
katie chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
o i loved it. and i dont even know who these people are but my friend wanted me 2 read her story and i read this too and i loved it.
Ku1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
THAT WAS AWSOME! TRES BIEN! I LOVED IT! omg, it was so sweet! The way the fireworks appeared when they kissed! *jumps up and down* IT WAS AWSOME! I love merry X pippin fanfics! and this one was awsome
TJLewis chapter 1 . 2/29/2004