Reviews for Gaining a Son
Ani Mei chapter 2 . 2/13
Haha, lots of secrets. I really like your characterization of Henry. He is so real. He is a good person and an open-minded individual, especially given his history and family. While he's accepting of Sirius, he has these thoughts that he can't help. He's very human and that makes this fic so memorable.
daily-chan chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Good story, a bit of an abrupt ending though. I'd have loved to see how it continued, James' father dealing with this all, Remus and Peter finding out about Sirius etc etc. but it's a good story.
Avec Plaisir chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Brilliant
Frankiesmypansy chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
"So far" hahaha James :) the little shit! I love him, the older I get the more fond of James I get. another wonderful take on the Marauders 3
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Fantastic job! I really liked this stroy.
Mih Black chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
it's one of the greatest fanfictions i've ever read *-* addictive
mandita chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
That is so sweet! I love James's parents!
keatlin chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Great story! Love the interaction all around.
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
The last line was very cute. I loved it so much!
Lysden chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
what? is it over? where's the rest? make the rest please? make sirius and remus together
runningfingers chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
This story was really cute, it does make an interesting point about James. Even if you don't agree that Sirius and/or Remus are gay (I happen to think so), James made some pretty interesting friend choices- a werewolf, a person thrown out of his family, and Peter, who is his own story.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is really great! I really like the way that you portray James' dad.
albe-chan chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
aw...yay

it was so angsty and good

lovely
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
That is such a cliff hanger! ..if you'll still continue this, which you won't. ; Still, it was a great story... I like how you let Henry Potter deal with Sirius' issues. :3
Smiley0531 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
That's it? That's the end? But... but... but... *cries* that had the makings of an AMAZING story! Couldn't you extend it? To say, just the end of the summer, even? or heck, all school year? I would absolutely LOVE you for it. You have a great writing style-very unique. You portray both the Mauraders AND James' parents very well. Most plots only develop good characterization for James and Sirius OR his parents. And throwing in Remus' 'furry little problem' at the end was genius... I just wish I knew more. Sorry, I know this story is a bit old, but could you ressurect it for a desperate fan? or possibly develop a sequel? I'd be your best friend... *bats eyelashes*

At any rate... keep writing!

~Smiley0531