Reviews for Welcome to the Hellmouth
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 3/26/2004
This is a fair addition to the story. The fight with the demons was a little abrupt but I know from experience that fight scenes can be difficult to write.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
Pants Falls? Hee. Sounds funny to me. :D
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
That's a new definition of puppy love for me.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Ozarkas and Bush's baked beans? Okay, the latter sounds like a campfire food but what are Ozarkas? Are those food products or camping equipment?
Janice chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Please continue this story. I just love Riley/Buffy stories and I'm currently in the process of writing my very first fanfic which will bring those two together again after the destruction of Sunnydale. So very few people write that particular ship and unfortunately far too many people choose to bash Riley or show him as a total hick moron. It's a pleasure to read something nice about him. Please keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to see where this story goes.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
I hope Riley and Buffy don't jump into the physical part of their relationship. It's not what either of them need right now and they've got more pressing problems.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
First Riley "senses" by apparently sniffing her on the wind. (Did he turn into a vampire?) Then Buffy can sense Hellmouth energy from a temple no less and yet doesn't sense Riley sneaking up on her? Tsk tsk. Big plotholes here, lady. Otherwise this a fair entry.