Reviews for Titan Rising part 2: The Jealousy of Raven
Thefanster chapter 5 . 7/4
Wow, this has like 70 reviews...WOW. It's great, good job! ;)
BeastBoyRules chapter 3 . 4/11
I am a bbrae shipper but I'm currently trying to find fanfics where Beast Boy hates Raven and loves Terra because in all the fanfictions I've read Raven has treated BB like he's below dog poop and that's so not cool he needs someone who cares about him and doesn't ignore him or throw him out a window every five seconds so this is just payback mwahahahaha! Take that you dumb ol' bird girl in yo' face! But I was kind of looking for a bbterra and this is a bbrae fanfic where Terra is evil so due to this fact I cannot continue reading this fanfic I hope you understand. P.s. You are a very good writer, could you please write one where Raven gets really jealous and reflects on how she treated Beast Boy was WRONG and BB still hates her and loves Terra? If you are still writing please do. Now I must resume my search for a more suitable fanfic that I can vent my anger out on. Loved your writing and your spelling and vocabulary they are both great! Keep writing!
Dark Azarathian chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Uh...I won't lie...it was kinda out of character. The Teen Titans do not kill and Raven is stronger than , it was cute. You were right about Terra. It hate hate her and in 'Betrayal' your predictions come true. Well you must be out of fanfiction for a looooong time from now. Thanks for telling me the lighter fact, I used to be clueless.
BBRae forever! "holds out lighter"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
nice title. that's what i would have called it.
Jasmine Dillard chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Great Story :D :D!

...but i love bb/terra better
Rae Yes tha't my real nickname my real name is Rachel chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
I shall always keep the faith!

A LITTLE POEM!

BB and RAE! Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes LOVE! Then comes MARRIGE! Than comes the baby in the baby cariage! That's not all! Thats not all! Well you get the picture
Rae chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
I shall keep the faith!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
I'm a big Terra fan, but I won't flame this story. Raven fics are good, too, once she opens up. You managed to keep her in character while still expressing love, which is pretty hard with Raven. Congrats.

Good writing, and I know you'll hate this but...

TERRA FOREVER! HAHA!

THAT WAS GOOD
SARA chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I LIKE HOW GET THE PIONT DOWN AND OUT
Lady Shelina chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
i love it! u cant tell but im raising my lighter! wee!
rockafellow chapter 5 . 8/14/2004