Reviews for RockmanEXE: The College Years
Ahahahaha chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
nigga the fuck is this
like, what the fuck
Andrew chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Can someone tell me in the reviews did Lan ever had dinner with Sophia please tell I want to know
Andrew chapter 79 . 10/29/2013
I love the RvB jokes in this
Kool Pips28 chapter 277 . 5/17/2013
Is there a chapter when Maylu and Lan becomes parents when they have Patch?
Rob of Eternal Fire chapter 70 . 2/18/2013
what the heck where's the chapter
TwinLeadersX chapter 154 . 11/26/2012
Excuse me for commenting about 4 years after this was done, but did you mean "Jyuutouryu"? "Ten" in Japanese is "Jyuu" instead of "Chuu"
HeroAce chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awww man,I read through this whole thing,since I've been on a battle network buzz for a while,and just recently got into fan fics and just had to stumble on the best! This story was and is amazing! So much humor,so loyal to the series,and nods back to even earlier megaman. I loved the adding of axl and Sean and becoming lans best friend. The characters felt so right,and you really didn't haft to second guess anything,because the characters do that,then totally make it right. I can't get over how great this story is,and I hope there's going to be more. Maybe a transition into star force,and finally seeing megaman Jr.
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 280 . 10/17/2012
What happen chapter 70? Maybe can add the nine months thing after their marriage. Its just an idea... Nice fanfic
BattleN3TWORK chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Really loving this series. I came a bit late, but who cares? I'm loving it.

Any more plans for Battle Network stories? I literally DROOL over them!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Lan: It's a hundred and six miles to DenTech. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of Battle Chips, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. MegaMan: Hit it. *cue epic jack-in sequence*
SolKnight chapter 105 . 6/5/2012
Haha VIEL was about to be ned DUMBASS good job man
SolKnight chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
Wait betamans symbol is a capitol B surrounded in flames .
SolKnight chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
A im just wondering can i submet my possinal net navi if yes then here his results

Name:Betaman

Bio: Created with the data of every heavy weapons expert navi has a red gatling gun instead of a buster looks like a red megaman with green visors also has the abiltie of armor change he can change his armour to feet the opponent his against they are Knight change in this form his gatling gun detacts and transform into a sword he obtains a cape and his body suit is given upgrades in the boots are special thrusters so he can move faster in his right hand is a green gem that emits a protective shield and his other transfromation is Army mode in this form he gains bulkier shoulder pads,boots and at the edge of his gloves are green clear orbs he gains shoulder canons and in his knee pads are mini gatling guns and in his right hand his fist is turned bigger and for nuckles he has small missles

Personaltie: Happy go lucky net navi loves netbattling and violence but is very friendly and is can make friends really fast.

Net op : Leo. a boy that loves ramen,green day,net battling and art his also a first year like Lan.

Well there it is please accept _
KuroShiraZ chapter 70 . 4/14/2012
Chapter 70's missing
Undead Assassin chapter 231 . 2/21/2012
Good job with this chapter. You've already had me laughing with all the Red vs Blue and Final Fantasy references (among others), but this chapter is just too funny! I needed a five minute break just so i didn't knock myself out from laughing too much.
2,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »