Reviews for Death Is Only The Beginning
rogueraven1 chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
WOW! i loved it. to bad he had to leave sara and his baby._
WarningSign chapter 13 . 3/4/2005
Very cool. I remember everything that happened as if it were yesterday. Rest In Peace.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wonderful storytelling. The Undertaker's aura is inspiring for the imagination. The enthralling cadences and nuances of the Undertaker/Kane feud and all the people involved in it.

Of all the stories out there, this one is by far the best one. Now, if I had to select from the actual onscreen angle and the elaborate, detailed story you have presented, I would take your spin on the sequence of events. One thing I would have liked to see, however, was perhaps an appearance from Mideon and Viscera. Perhaps, even Christian's POV from observing the mind games that were being played.

Overall, this story gets five stars. Bravo!

P.S. I'm working on a story myself. It's a WWF pirate story. Swashbuckling Action and adventure on the high seas on an epic journey around the world which leads to the Royal Rumble.

If you want to hear more from me, my e-mail is up on my username of EL CHACAL.
Victoria Myer chapter 13 . 7/5/2004
I think everything is very accurate. Your're ideas of borrowing things from other movies and adding your own twist completley put the story into perspective for many readers, those who like/love wrestling and those who don't like it/ despise it. This is one of the best wrestling stories I have ever read. You did a very good job.
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
The Guardian of the Mortal Realm: Sting.

The Gathering Forces: Mordecai.

The Guardian of the Void: Raven.

I could tell.

I've got plans to start a Taker/Mord feud story. Maybe I'll ask you for a few guidelines on how to tie this story into it if I decide to go through with it. It seems this is over. This story was very much well done. Onto the other darkness project famous and posted here. Later, Wing.
Cbwscythe chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
I normal avoid wrestling fanfic, but this is one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. I can assure you that I don't review unless I am sincerely impressed. Thank you for writing.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
very interesting, it kind of creeped out on some levels, but in the end it was very good.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
wow this is a spectacular story. Using Raven and Sting was inspired, I knew it was them by about half-way through their epilogues. U have truly inspired me and its really helped me write 'call upon the darkness'. I was wondering who the gathering forces was? I could not work it out, mind emailing me and letting me know as it'll bother me until I know! Ur very talented, thank u for sharing this :- )
KayAKALilWrestleGrl chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
I just can't tell you enough how much I have enjoyed this story! I also like these new little twists and turns that are starting to form. It's got me antsy for more! Another excellent chapter!
KayAKALilWrestleGrl chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Your amazing writing ability just floors me at times and I have to say what a great job you have done with this story! Of course, we all knew Taker would have to pay a price; I can't help but wonder how and when it will come due.
KayAKALilWrestleGrl chapter 9 . 6/7/2004
Your imagination is so vivid, so clear, that I could see and feel everything that was going on. I have to say you're one tremendous writer that needs to continue writing. One with a gift as yours shouldn't hide it but embrace it! Very well written chapter with more than one curve! Excellent job!
Donegone chapter 11 . 6/7/2004
Oh no, you did NOT just write that. You did NOT just write that kind of epilogue and leave it at that. Jay, you cruel, sick bastard! If you don't write a follow up to this, I'll write a story where I strangle you to death. ARGH!
Donegone chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
AWESOME! Worth every second of buildup and waiting. Great job, Jay! Awesome work. However, I am lost as to who the Guardian of the Void was i nthe final chapter. But still, an awesome fic nonetheless. One of your finest thus far.

-RED SONIC
Flameraven chapter 8 . 6/3/2004
beautiful work, though that last lines got my head a spinning after last weeks and tonights smackdowns.
Donegone chapter 8 . 6/3/2004
Ge,, this is seriously starting to creep me out. I can't help but wonder how much of the whole dark side ritual thing is made up and how much is ACTUALLY practiced, because this doesn't look made up to me.