Reviews for When the Dawn Breaks
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Arrrgh! Curse you for making me cry. Ugh. Now my pillow is dampish. And I'm typing this review with my phone, which DOES NOT IMPROVE MY MOOD. Grrrrrrrrr. Anyway, should be honored, because I rarely review from my phone. The keys are WAAAAAYYYY too small. Ffgggscliuhgedb. See? Now I feel like kicking my cat because you made me cry. I like my cat. Okay, that really doesn't make sense. Anyway, just cut through all the crap. I act this way when I read in the middle of the night. Ugh. ANYWAY. I don't really think Starfire would act that way though. On hand, people do act differently when they're grieving, so...yeah. All the portrayals of the other characters depress me. They're so...sad and hopeless. They were exactly what I imagined them to be though. Good writing!
From a teary reader. Please, please reply. I like authors who reply to reviews :)
P.S. I'm actually very glad you don't own the Teen Titans. Otherwise I would bawl every time I watched it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
It is very hard to get my tears out of my eyes but this did as easy as blinking
Gage39 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
This story was so good! I loved it!

I want to hear more about what happened to Beast Boy though. I feel sorry for him and Starfire and Cyborg and Robin.

Keep up the good work!
raerobgal chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
... That was so sad; I'm crying while writing this! It was so emotional, and I admire how you managed to express everyone's thoughts. Great job :)

raerobgal
BloodCri chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
That was one of the most moving and sad stories I have ever read...It was so wonderfully written...
a dragons wings chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
That is great and totally awsome beyond belif. (Sorry, can't spell) I really liked it, you seemed to capture the reactions of everyone as if it were a photo, it's like you grab there thoughts and paste on a page, it's great artwork and it's fits togther well. I really like this, Your a very good writer and you have alot of fans, you must be Aussie, (you have to be!) okay, well Kepp writing, your one of the best!

Keep on Smiling

~A Dragons Wings
GeekyMama chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
that was very sad but awesome anyhow
Lady Shalafa chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
I love a soul-touching angst.*starts crying*
Dark Element Sorceress chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
Oh my god ! That was SO SAD!

*Saying between sniffles* Keep...up...the...good...work *runs into Damian's arms* It was so sad!

Damian: Sh. It's okay. It's okay.
SweetMoose chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Oh my god. I'm trying so hard not to cry. ...I failed. That was so sad.
blackraven23 chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
that was... awesome.. so deep.

and so sad.

/ i wish i could write like that. ill read more of your stories. )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very good. I love all of your stories. u r a fantastic writer and i will enjoy more of your stories. My name will come later
J.h.M chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Oh my lord. That was such a good story.
otakualways chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
i luv ur stories they are really good ur a really good author
Lost In Nevermore chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
so sad..so...sad *tear*

nice story, remind me next time to bring a tissue wether im laughing so hysterically that im crying from your comedy, or whether im on the verge of tears from your dramas.

wonderful story, i loved it.

-m-