Reviews for The Ring, the Wormhole and the Leviathan
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was a wonderful tale! And better yet, a -complete- one. I agree with you it was rushed, but it sounds like you've spent a lot of time writing about Middle Earth. In anycase I am glad you decided on this one more story. Very entertaining, with very memorable parts,

"He has a plan." Sikozu clapped a hand over her eyes. "This is not going to end well."

That just sums up Crichton so well! I loved it! You know that makes a good signature quote too. Listing each part I loved would make this a very long review, so I'll wrap it up with a well done and thank you for writing this!
cinderleia chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Just too cool. I think Arwen and Aeryn should have met, become friends, and Arwen ought to have given Aeryn the big intro to Lord Elrond...THAT would've been just too cool, Aeryn/Elrond...hm Anyway, you sucessfully crossed over my fave show and my fave movie.
Holli chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Ha Ha. 'Wormholes *like* John Crichton' Ain't it the truth. Anyway, very interesting story you've got here. I don't think that I've ever seen a LOTR/Farscape crossover before - very original. There were some wonderful to read interations between Chiana and Areyn. And John? John was written pretty well too. All in all, very good work - I'll definitely have to see what else you've written!
Kym chapter 1 . 2/29/2004