Reviews for The Troll in the Closet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ha! Serves the twins right!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Loved it. Especially the part when Elladan and Elrohir went and scared everyone with the mask. It made me laugh.
blindrain chapter 1 . 10/14/2010

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while! :D :D

"Lindir wondered what was put into the wine last night." -and all the other Elf Lords!

Brilliant! (S'a favorite word...)

Way to go!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
The twins are my favorite. I love the way your portrayed them. So so funny.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Funny. And good too.
mistry89 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Just delightful!

I particularly liked the way the story did not stop after soothing Estel, but that more nad more members of the household were introduced/disturbed by the troll.

Thank you.
Noldo chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This was really funny.

I like Elladan-and-Elrohir-playing-pranks fics. It was also really cute.
Erestor chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Well, that's the fourth mostly naked Erestor I have encountered here. It really makes me wonder.
Arsinoe Selene chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
hahaha. that was fun.
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
lol great story! I love you little Aragorn ones!
**~ Dy *~*
grumpy chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
love this story, and Estel was right, there was a troll in his closet. Loved the part with the twins scaring everyone. looking forward to more
Celadrian chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I just discovered your fanfics, and if I had an account you would definitely be on the favorites list. I approve of the good grammar and spelling... It drives me nuts too when people completely disregard it.
Anyway, I'm off to read your other stories. The ones I've read so far are great. Keep it up!
Athena D. Cat chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*laughs insanely*
Why would Glorfindel be afraid of a troll? Or does he have a phobia of trolls?
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Right! This does it! You've managed to get yourself onto my favourite authors list!
This has to be one of your best (and it's going on my favourite stories as well).
'Once he had stumbled in when Elladan had one of his lady friends in his bed. Maybe she'd had a nightmare too, but she didn't seem too intent on sharing.' This line is a *scream*! It's so sweet, because Estel is so innocent about such things at this point!
Just to point out - at the end you put: "Oh, did they now?" Elrohir asked. I thuink you meant to put Elrond rather than Elrohir!
Also, you put 'It was defiantly a troll'; I think you mean 'it was DEFINITELY a troll'.