Reviews for Playing With Fire
Nightgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
nice
Simmonej chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Oh my god! I understood that Kim Possible reference! Great story though, it was funny.
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
nice
PrincessGriffin1995 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Awwww!
Joshua chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
While this was an interesting story, it didn't need to be a rewrite of "Date with Destiny". The flashbacks you wrote could have easily been the entire story. Instead, the prom parts really dragged "Playing with Fire" down, as they just weren't very entertaining. The reason why the actual episode was so amusing is because of the way Starfire constantly became jealous. Her acting perfectly calm here made this story dull in many areas. Still, the flashback portions were very well done, and the prom portions weren't awfully written, just not anywhere near as good as they could have been. So I will give "Playing with Fire" a 7/10.
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I recognise the blonde who was paralysed and his girlfriend.
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Again, I love how you rewrote the episode!
There's more depth, more meaning behind it than what was portrayed on the TV show! :)

You have exquisite, vivid details in your writing! I can really picture it happening in my head! I can also see how the extra details linked to the original episode. It was amazing! I just had to finish reading it right away! You had me craving for chapters until the very end!

I also love how you wrote out how they met. It was an interesting way that explained Starfire's addition to the team. And seeing how this story was written back in 2004 and my comment is set on 2012, we can now see how the Titans truly had been formed.
It's rather interesting to know that, the story had a completely different story, but nonetheless flowed right.
I find it surprising that your stories had foresaw the same goal as the cartoon series which is: Starfire's very existence molded and kept them together. I am utterly speechless that you saw that before the episode aired-I believe 2 years later after your stories.

I also picked up countless selections in your story that also appeared in your other stories like the cocoa scene here is repeated at "A Second Chance." Might I add that it was a brilliant idea to link your three RobStar re-written stories together!

The romance, friendship, and angst is just perfect throughout the entire story. It flowed very well, and not one of them was focused too much. I especially liked the transitions from past to present. Great job! :D
I could easily pick out the references from the comics!

Another thing to add, I love how you threw in the "Ron Stoppable" and "Roy Harper" moments. It was brilliant and hilarious! (I also recognized the blonde haired boy's voice during the episode! It just clicked Hahaha! xD) I actually did wonder how Starfire got into ship during a school occasion, and seeing that Roy would assist her convinced me that this would possibly how she did get on board. xD

Beautiful work as always! I love your re-written works of my favorite (or for all RobStar shippers for that matter) episodes of the series.
I definitely hope that you will make more soon. :)
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I gotta say, that boy who was zapped by Fang's paralysis was hilarious.

YOU CALLED HIM "RON" TOO?! xDDD
Oh my gosh, his voice was so Ron Stoppable. I couldn't even hold it in. Hilarious xDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I LOVE IT! you have perfectly captured this show in its cartoonic humer and sereiusness
RS Fan chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I liked this version of "Date With Destiny " . I thought it was cleverly written , but I do want to point out that there were some grammatical errors .

- In the beginning of the story... I was a tad confused as to what you were referring to until I realised that you were switching back in time . I thought that the idea was clever, but a little confusing when you first read it . The characters were pretty much in character . I liked how you wrote Robin . A lot of RobStar writer tend to forget that Robin is still very confident. But some confidence does go away when he's with Starfire , not ALL . I don't really like it when author make Robin go into a nervous break-down because I just don't think that's something he would do... Maybe overthink things between them but certainly not go into a nervous break-down. But , that's just my opinion .

Also, I liked how you twisted some humor in when Robin & Fang stopped fighting due to the fact of how Star & Kitten were fighting.

... Oh ! & One last thing : I do wish when you were writing the beginning ( how they became a team ) - That you showed that the other Titans cared for Starfire other than Robin. I felt as if she was left out from the team.

Anyways . That is all .

- RS Fan(:
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Awe how very cute :D I very much enjoy your writing. Great portrayl of all of them but I think especially Raven, great job!
coolcari chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

coolcari
Jessica chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
This. Was. Awsome! I loved it! veary good fic!
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
wow. that was an amazing story! i really like you version of Date with Destiny. It was amazing! oh, and your version of how Star came to earth was pretty awesome too! keep up the good work!