Reviews for Dangerous Love Affair
lmc9389 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
There should be a sequel
Lee chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Ok you can't just leave me here with sub a big cliffy! Ha lol... Anywho his was a ready story and I hope you keep writing
Tristan chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Please make another one this was so good!
Mike chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
This was amazing, needed to be more sexual and sex themed
nl-s chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I always thought backfire and robin should get together in an episode (but sadly that never happened) as i thought they were very the same in some ways as there both nice but have deep evil within (but backfire doesn't hold back her inner evil) and i think they make a gret couple thanks for writing this and i cant wait to read the rest :p
samanta rico chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
i think there should be more chapters but other than that i loved them
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
You should make a sequel to the story it was really good
Anon chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I know it's been years since you've written this. This is the second time I have read this story of yours and until now, I'm in love with it. I do hope you have a sequel up for this story real soon. It'll be a shame if you end it here when the story was just really getting more exciting. I want to know more about Robin being Slade's apprentice again and now that Terra is their new teammate, I want to see how their friendship will progress.
Jik chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Please make a sequel to dangerous love affair teen titans I know it's been a wile sece you made it but please it was an amazing story and you shouldent change a thing please make a sequel!
Pie chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Plez make a sequel
Michael chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Please make a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
what would happen if 1/2 monster hunter 1/2 demon hunter fell in love with Raven
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014