Reviews for Going On
flying metal child chapter 21 . 16h
I keep coming back, hoping this story will be finished :( It's definitely one of my favorites.
BlueRyuu chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
I just... cant stop rereading this thing xD I love it so much...

I wish you would update, but, I understand. :'( you finish everything eventually, right? I just must be patient...

Oh Vic, are you like 6'5" right now? Same as the Tallest? Or perhaps... even taller?

Hmm... regardless... you have little over 92 days to be fighting ready... and they have no idea whats coming.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 21 . 8/26/2015
This story is... pretty flippin' amazing! Do you ever plan to update it? If not, could you please post any notes that you have on it? It's all right if you don't want to, though, don't worry!
Danger Close chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
and a good fic dies alone again...why do he stop updating? this is realy good.
Danger Close chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
this is realy... well done
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Confused, hope there is a sequel somewhere.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Oh boy.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Wow. You are an amazing, inspiring author.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Oh my, oh my.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Oh dear.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Oh my.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Oh dear. I almost think this chapter and the next were solely to get Vic on planet.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Wow, the insanity.
Obvious Ghost chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Welp. Dunno what to say about that ending; except that, if you pretend it's over after the reminiscing bit about the five kids, this is the perfect story ending.

I know it's been a few years, so I don't know if you're reading any of these reviews, but if you are: thanks for a really great story. And for serving, too.
Obvious Ghost chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I wasn't going to review till the end, but I had to say. This whole chapter was incredible. I absolutely loved the nose-smashing bit.

You probably won't read this, since you haven't updated in six years... but still, this is an amazing story.